Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I suppose spending the night instead of just coming over for 2-3 hours would be good enough for me Just have some kind of interaction where we can talk shared interests.
    That's kind of crossing the line though. If I have a friend over, most likely they won't stay the night unless they're from out of town and don't want to drive back or are too drunk to drive or something. Spending the night with someone is definitely more of a relationship thing than a buddies thing.

maybe it is. He still tells me he misses me bwahahah. Knows I want to be something serious and he doesnt want that right now. Guy is weird.
    Misses you in what way?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    That's kind of crossing the line though. If I have a friend over, most likely they won't stay the night unless they're from out of town and don't want to drive back or are too drunk to drive or something. Spending the night with someone is definitely more of a relationship thing than a buddies thing.

Misses you in what way?
    Well then at least do something outside of the sex, like watch a movie on the tv. because cming in just to have sex then leaving, and no real interaction outside of that really falls into fuck buddy status rather than FwB.

Also, apparantly missed both the sex and me personally and hopw I could hold a conversation on stuff he enjoyed.

I don't do casual sex. Really, I don't pursue sex in general. I go into discussions about the nuances of casual sex relationships feeling a little bit like I'm reading an instruction manual that's been poorly translated from Chinese.

The hell am I even doing in here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well then at least do something outside of the sex, like watch a movie on the tv. because cming in just to have sex then leaving, and no real interaction outside of that really falls into fuck buddy status rather than FwB.
    Same difference to me. Either you're exclusive and it's basically a relationship or it's just purely sex and that's about it.

Also, apparantly missed both the sex and me personally and hopw I could hold a conversation on stuff he enjoyed.
    How romantic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    I don't do casual sex. Really, I don't pursue sex in general. I go into discussions about the nuances of casual sex relationships feeling a little bit like I'm reading an instruction manual that's been poorly translated from Chinese.

Lion(?) cubs don't reach maturity for at least a couple years anyway.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Lion(?) cubs don't reach maturity for at least a couple years anyway.
    That lynx has seen some things, though. Stared into the abyss.

That's how he went cross-eyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I find the notion of FWB weird, since a good friend you have sex with is basically what I think of as a relationship if you just add exclusivity.
    FWB is the best of a relationship without having to deal with the mundane shit that people end up fighting over. You don't live together. So there's no nagging about living habits. You don't feel obligated to include your FWB into all of your plans. You don't fight over money(one of the single biggest reasons relationships end). If she or you encounter someone you want to have a one-off with...it's not cheating.
    Last edited by Flutterguy; 2015-02-06 at 06:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    FWB is the best of a relationship without having to deal with the mundane shit that people end up fighting over. You don't live together. So there's no nagging about living habits. You don't feel obligated to include your FWB into all of your plans. You don't fight over money(one of the single biggest reasons relationships end).
    FWB also ends up being transitory - either it progresses into a relationship, or it gets called off because one person starts developing feelings that the other doesn't share.

10+ Year Old Account
    FWB also ends up being transitory - either it progresses into a relationship, or it gets called off because one person starts developing feelings that the other doesn't share.
    Which in a lot of ways is how friendships largely end up being later in life anyway. You drift, get busy, no longer share interests, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which in a lot of ways is how friendships largely end up being later in life anyway. You drift, get busy, no longer share interests, etc.
    Pretty much. If I got a fantastic job offer in another city 800 miles away, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Anyone who is actually worth being friends with would understand and support that decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much. If I got a fantastic job offer in another city 800 miles away, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Anyone who is actually worth being friends with would understand and support that decision.
    Point being, permanency is basically something you save for raising a family, imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Point being, permanency is basically something you save for raising a family, imho.
    I'd say more for when you find something that finally makes your internal compass point north. Your passion or whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Women better at describing how women view things. More at 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes generally women who prefer to pursue these relationships want a relationship but not a relationship

Bur no matter what terminology you use to describe it, it's really all the same thing... she doesn't want something serious, but she doesn't want to be side bitch. she doesn't want to be your girlfriend but she wants you to buy her shit for v-day. And when you treat it like a casual relationship and move onto the next, she is the one who is heartbroken.

I'd laugh about it if it didn't make me feel like an asshole. It's like the saying goes, if you liked it you should have put a ring on it. Or at least, tried to make it more serious.

But really what else do you call it when you call someone up to hang out with the intent of laughing a bit then fucking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post

Asking for attention?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I probably wouldn't be 'cuddling' period
    Fixed for accuracy (regarding myself).

FWB and FB sound like a man's dream. Sex and not much else?! Sign me up!

I guess I'm out of touch.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Just play it safe, and make sure all parties are DTF <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    FWB and FB sound like a man's dream. Sex and not much else?! Sign me up!

I guess I'm out of touch.
    In my view it's the best thing about the whole women's liberation movement.

Used to be you either had to pay for a whore or marry a girl.

Now you can get the milk without having to buy the cow. It's a win/win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I probably wouldn't be 'cuddling' with my fuck buddy.
    Why? So you won't cuddle with someone that you just had sex with, even if it was strictly sexual? Whats wrong with a good cuddle after a good romp in the sheets? If you both aren't exhausted and barely able to move after, whats the point?
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Why? So you won't cuddle with someone that you just had sex with, even if it was strictly sexual? Whats wrong with a good cuddle after a good romp in the sheets? If you both aren't exhausted and barely able to move after, whats the point?
    At least for me I have a hard time cuddling even with a gf. I'm just not a cuddler.