Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    what really gets to me, and eso has this same problem, is that female chest bones stick out to form the look of breasts under armor. like, the bone angles out where the cleavage should be... it's horrible looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Likewise. But I guess most women you meet in SWTOR are soldiers/jedi/smugglers. Too long hair might get in the way in combat (and is harder to keep clean - you have limited water for baths/showers in space after all...), so it's kept shorter, just like in the army. It doesn't necessarily need to be short the way how most men have it. Elara for example has a chignon; long hair shaped into a ball.
    Or..the Devs just knew it clipped with everything....hair helmets FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    That the females are somewhat way too ugly?
    As an artist, designer, and producer - I definitely think the female models in this game are quite ugly. It's the faces and bodies that ruin it; they have terrible proportions.
    jedi? dark jedi!

I'm pretty sure I've never been attracted to a character in this game

Valid reason to quit the game right here, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    That the females are somewhat way too ugly?
    I think she has answer for you...you better draw your weapon faster (I doubt) or your opinion will be the last one...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bolnahalke View Post
    As an artist, designer, and producer - I definitely think the female models in this game are quite ugly. It's the faces and bodies that ruin it; they have terrible proportions.
    Can't handle General Garza's motor?
    You cared enough to post.

I definitely think you can make an attractive female! although in my opinion its harder to make an attractive human female than some of the aliens. and i think most of the scars look bad on the females.

- - - Updated - - -

i think it is easier to make and attractive female than an attractive male quite honestly