Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

might aswell kill myself

well whats the point in living when everything ive done in my life is a failure

ive never had any real life friends, ive only ever had 1 girlfriend which was in 2007 lasted for 4 months and i have no job cos of my mental illnesses, cant make money offline so its the same for online, i get fuck all money a year and the uk is a rip off country so maybe i should jsut overdose or something

dnt care if this thread gets locked just shows ppl dnt care

10+ Year Old Account
    ...What?

Make sure you live stream it. (that was a joke)

Not sure if seriously seeking help, or just emo and seeking attention. Either way, have a good one.

I'll see ya in the afterlife. The irony of an Englishman butchering English this badly is killing me.

Better start chanting Hare Krishna.
    Happy new year to all, and to all a good night!

I suggest Heroin.
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hope you are joking but if not please call http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ this line. And if you need to please PM me i will talk to you. We may not know each other but I will try and help what I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    well whats the point in living when everything ive done in my life is a failure

ive never had any real life friends, ive only ever had 1 girlfriend which was in 2007 lasted for 4 months and i have no job cos of my mental illnesses, cant make money offline so its the same for online, i get fuck all money a year and the uk is a rip off country so maybe i should jsut overdose or something

dnt care if this thread gets locked just shows ppl dnt care

Deleted
    Eh, he makes troll threads all the time, nothing to see here ^__^

Deleted
    Holy fucking shit this community is disgusting. If you need someone to talk to man, feel free to pm.

10+ Year Old Account
    can i has you wow gold before you go?
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

You should do that.

Let us know how it turns out.

Deleted

1) In the U.K you get £247 every 2 weeks whilst on benefits and also have the option to receive HB and IS.

2) Our health system is completely free and only a GP visit away to change your life.

3) Jobs are easy enough to come by and really comes down to it being a numbers game dependant on season and location.

Buckle up sunshine and visit your GP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I would hope you are joking but if not please call http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ this line. And if you need to please PM me i will talk to you. We may not know each other but I will try and help what I can.
    that sites american im not froM US

Thank you for making the world a better place.

Deleted
    Please, get professional help or talk to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Holy fucking shit this community is disgusting. If you need someone to talk to man, feel free to pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    this community
    Not sure what you're referring to when you say "this community" I can think of very few websites on the internet where somebody telling strangers that they're going to kill themselves would be met with anything but ridicule. Not even commenting on the fact that he summed up his reasons for offing himself in one run-on sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    that sites american im not froM US
    08457 90 90 90 Samaritans, 0300 5000 927 RMI, 0845 767 8000 SANE, 0300 123 3393 MIND, 08444 775 774 ANXIETY.

All numbers deal with mental health ect.

Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.