Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Anyone notice the mana bomb being hammered on by the goblin in vol'jins pride?

Wixxa the Sapper in vol'jins pride is working on a mana bomb. Has anyone else noticed this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just flew there. That is a little strange....
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

I guess it just goes to show you that the Horde is great at faking moral outrage when something that they didn't do was brutally effective.

I'd like to see the Horde use it, however, so we can drop this pretense of the Horde being better than Garrosh, especially on this forum.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-02-07 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I guess it just goes to show you that the Horde is great at faking moral outrage when something that they didn't do was brutally effective.

I'd like to see the Horde use it, however, so we can drop this pretense of the Horde being better than Garrosh, especially on this forum.
    If the horde did use it, the alliance would let them get away with it again, but only this time! (Until of course they do it again, then that will really be the last time!)

I want proof
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

You expect new art assets in Fort Copypasta, you will be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    If the horde did use it, the alliance would let them get away with it again, but only this time! (Until of course they do it again, then that will really be the last time!)
    That's fine, I've honestly pretty much given up on WoW's story after Orclords of Orcnor: Adventures in Orcland. But at the very least it'd finally eliminate a talking point the pro-Horde people on here regurgitate all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You expect new art assets in Fort Copypasta, you will be dissapointed.
    I thought the alliance one was Fort Copypasta and the horde one was Copypasta Hold.

Nice catch, I'll have to go take a look for myself
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    I want proof
    You got proof:

Good to know that we replaced Garrosh with Vol'jin, for moral reasons.

So far under Vol'jin's reign, this has happened:

-A Massive failure on the part of Vol'jin when dealing with Jaina Proudmoore.
    -His hand picked force on Draenor is in possession of mana bombs. Something people were horrified about Garrosh using.
    -One of his commanders, High Warlord Volrath, let Troll idiocy and Paranoia get the best of him, and attacked the militarily superior Alliance.

Really these three failures (Which, currently, serve as the majority of things Vol'jin has done/been part of since his promotion) don't go together well.

He's sure leading us to brighter days guys!
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2015-02-07 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    The only thing i noticed about Vol'jin pride is when:
    "Vol'jins pride is under attack" pop up on general chat. Cracks me everytime.

On topic of mana bomb - perhaps a present for a kirin tor mages in nearby zangara ? You know, a friendly display of fireworks. Especially since jaina is here now.

Deleted
    Theramore was a legitimate military target, the Alliance's biggest naval port in Kalimdor, which was actively supporting Northwatch invasions into Durotar and the Barrens. The witch of Theramore loved to talk about peace, but her actions sang a different song entirely. Nuking it was the right thing to do. Staging a feint attack to bait the Kirin Tor into dropping the 'lol totes neutral' act to rush to Theramore's defence was a stroke of brilliance. Rhonin deserved to die, if he'dve honoured his neutral position, he'dve never been in harms way.

Garrosh wasn't the warchief we deserved, he was the warchief we needed; a hero of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    Theramore was a legitimate military target, the Alliance's biggest naval port in Kalimdor, which was actively supporting Northwatch invasions into Durotar and the Barrens. The witch of Theramore loved to talk about peace, but her actions sang a different song entirely. Nuking it was the right thing to do. Staging a feint attack to bait the Kirin Tor into dropping the 'lol totes neutral' act to rush to Theramore's defence was a stroke of brilliance. Rhonin deserved to die, if he'dve honoured his neutral position, he'dve never been in harms way.

Garrosh wasn't the warchief we deserved, he was the warchief we needed; a hero of the horde.
    This is truly a nuanced opinion that has never been expressed before and will lead to an incredibly varied and in-depth discussion with all parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by jseyuin View Post
    Wixxa the Sapper in vol'jins pride is working on a mana bomb. Has anyone else noticed this?
    interesting, though I can't say I'd take issue if they plopped that bad boy in tanaan better target morally than theramore IMO

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Dropping a bomb on a city and dropping one on an army are two different things, not using manabombs at all would be quite foolish. The Alliance should really use their assets on the enemy as well.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    -His hand picked force on Draenor is in possession of mana bombs. Something people were horrified about Garrosh using.

God forbid people using mana bombs for defense against a great menace. Following that logic no countries would ever have nuclear bombs because they were used in the past to destroy two cities, so having them automatically means they will do the same. So the horde has mana bombs, so what? Does not mean they will use them to make another Theramore. Just because it represents what happened in Theramore it does not mean it will be used for the same reasons as it was before, but it is fun to see the Garrosh defenders still doing their best to make Vol'jin look as bad as Garrosh was.

Garrosh "focusing Iris" infused mana bomb had special properties that made it exceptionally horrendous. It actually destroyed its victims soul which is a factual thing in the warcraft universe. Standard mana bombs are just bombs. Alliance has nukes, we have mana bombs and with the Kirin tor back on alliance side, they would be idiots if they didn't start manufacturing their own mana bombs... None focusing iris infused ones of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    You got proof:

Good to know that we replaced Garrosh with Vol'jin, for moral reasons.

So far under Vol'jin's reign, this has happened:

-A Massive failure on the part of Vol'jin when dealing with Jaina Proudmoore.
    -One of his commanders, High Warlord Volrath, let Troll idiocy and Paranoia get the best of him, and attacked the militarily superior Alliance.

Really these three failures (Which, currently, serve as the majority of things Vol'jin has done/been part of since his promotion) don't go together well.

He's sure leading us to brighter days guys!
    Its smaller so means less damage.
    Also vol'jin probably has no idea wtf is going on
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

What I don't understand is that why is this a problem? The mana bomb Garrosh used was powered with the Focusing Iris, so it was basically a nuke. While this little cute bomb here... it's a bomb. Doesn't really matter if it's a normal bomb or a mana bomb, still kills people. That mana bomb in Vol'jin's pride is not capable of destroying a town.

And just because I wanna know what you people think: Why is a mana bomb worse than a normal bomb? Is a normal bomb more family friendly? Or does it hurt less than a mana bomb?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt anyone would have given much of a shit about the mana bomb if it was used against something like the Iron Horde or Burning Legion. Neither of them are going to take Vol'jin to court and try him for crimes against would-be conquerors trying to wipe out or enslave all life.