Spriests in Highmaul

I went through warcraftlogs.com and pulled some info:
    (this is based on actual player data not sims but still take it with a grain of salt)

Pulled data based off mythic fights/80th percentile rank over past few weeks.

Spec/Class Ranks (24specs/11 classes)
    Kargath 8th/8th
    Butcher 11th/8th
    Tectus 24th/11th
    Braken 12th/9th
    Twins 16th/10th
    Korgath 16th/10th
    Imp 20th/11th

Just a different glimpse to on how spriests are doing.
    To be taken with grain of salt (not all raids are stacked the same)
    But should be a decent picture based off actual rankings/numbers.

Feel like if everyone in raid was performing in the same percentile, I would feel a little underwhelmed.

Fucks given 0/0.

Quote Originally Posted by rexxy View Post
    I went through warcraftlogs.com and pulled some info:
    (this is based on actual player data not sims but still take it with a grain of salt)

Pulled data based off mythic fights/80th percentile rank over past few weeks.

Spec/Class Ranks (24specs/11 classes)
    Kargath 8th/8th
    Butcher 11th/8th
    Tectus 24th/11th
    Braken 12th/9th
    Twins 16th/10th
    Korgath 16th/10th
    Imp 20th/11th

Just a different glimpse to on how spriests are doing.
    To be taken with grain of salt (not all raids are stacked the same)
    But should be a decent picture based off actual rankings/numbers.

Feel like if everyone in raid was performing in the same percentile, I would feel a little underwhelmed.
    It's just the way it is. Even though I normally play within the top 1-5% I still lose meters to classes that arent even breaking the 20th percentile.

It calms me knowing that I'm doing everything in my power but sometimes it still feels bad getting wrecked by mages that arent at all competitive within their own spec.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...cter/915321/6/

My ranks on Mythic vary a lot since it's hard to compete with people in better guilds and I'm mostly doing mechanics of some sort.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Kargath - not put in the stands which already reduces our rank
    Butcher - we often have to either soak adds or soak cleaves which lowers potential damage (limited halo use specifically)
    Bracken - pretty good overall but hard to say, top performing specs are flamethrowers even when the spec might suck at it
    Tectus - add fight, we have the worst AoE in the game which is getting buffed
    Twins - one of the highest killed bosses and most Spriests can't deal with SoD cleave properly, I still consider us to be very good on that fight if you know how to cleave dps
    Ko'ragh - average, usually we have to soak and don't deal with adds which lowers dps
    Imp - add padding again

It might look rough but there are a tonne of other confounding variables that makes us look terrible. Our AoE is terrible which automatically puts us behind on 4 fights.

Arcane might look good on a fight like Butcher but they get rekt on a fight like Blackhand where as Spriest shine nicely there.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2015-02-07 at 11:17 AM.