Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    I don't understand how people are even debating this. We all know that everyone who plays WoW is unemployed and living in their parents basement. As a result, I don't understand the need to debate the policies of different country's benefits!
    Warlords on Welfare?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwicked2469 View Post
    EU guilds / Russia/ China are not industrialized nations..
    Oh jesus....

Deleted
    Paragon is doin heroic clears again

Whats the max any affliction lock / enhance shaman reached in Mythic BRF progression? (Seen pretty much all other specs on 8/10 M)

what the status ?

which US guilds have recleared 8/10 already and are back on beating on Furnace ? have these guilds went for heroic runs or not ? how fast did they manage to reclear 8/10 ?

Paragon doing heroic runs again ?

Method started mythic reclear ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    which US guilds have recleared 8/10 already and are back on beating on Furnace ? have these guilds went for heroic runs or not ? how fast did they manage to reclear 8/10 ?
    the fact that none of them has killed furnace with one more week of gear says it all about how competitive they are, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by anaram View Post
    Most nine-to-five workers in Finland get 24 or 30 (after first year) vacation days, typically constituting 4-6 weeks of vacation. Vacation technically needs to be earned in advance (so no vacation during first year) and is usable during second one, but this point is often negotiable.

Two of these weeks must be spent during the summer holiday season, in one continuous stretch. This is not negotiable unless the nature of the work (roadwork etc. that can only be done during summer months) demands it, but the rules are sometimes broken.

Of course you can always use your unspent sick days to raid, though.
    Wait, so how the hell do you work during summers in Finland? I'm genuinely curious why this is a good idea, because in my experience so many vacations happening one after another are complete chaos.
    Last edited by AnotherJaggens; 2015-02-18 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherJaggens View Post
    Wait, so how the hell do you work during summers in Finland? I'm genuinely curious why this is a good idea, because in my experience so many vacations happening one after another is complete chaos.
    Well students have to work for their money right? They replace those workers who are on summer holiday. It works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Whats the max any affliction lock / enhance shaman reached in Mythic BRF progression? (Seen pretty much all other specs on 8/10 M)
    Any serious warlock would play whichever spec is best, literally no reason to do otherwise. Don't know about enh shaman but I think MW has an ele at 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xarxz View Post
    Which changes?

Deleted
    seems like paragon went to mythic after 1 heroic clear aswell

Quote Originally Posted by xarxz View Post
    changes? did they do something other than the adjustments earlier in the week?

Oh wowprogress. Paragon killed Blackhand HC twice in last 12 hours. Method just the once 13 hours ago. Can't see any kills this morning for mythic or anything though hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    changes? did they do something other than the adjustments earlier in the week?
    The Blast Furnace
    Heart of the Mountain should no longer spam raid warnings for Blast whenever it reaches 100 Energy.
    Mind Controlled Firecallers should no longer be able to cast Reactive Earth Shield on injured Primal Elementalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Top 40 guilds at the moment 33 horde 7 alliance, thats a 4.7 to 1 ratio.
    Used to be different and more balanced, why such a huge difference these days?
    cause many guild race/faction changed to horde/troll with real money to gain an edge in the race with the racial.

but now they dont bother to change it back because there is no need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    Any serious warlock would play whichever spec is best, literally no reason to do otherwise. Don't know about enh shaman but I think MW has an ele at 8/10
    Well yeah I've seen elems and restos in 8/10 M kills already as well as demo and destro. Not seeing any affli lock or enh shaman yet. (Have not inspected kromog kills much though)

Edit: Ok so Enhancement specs seen up to Thogar/Kromog so 7/10 for them; Progressng on Iron maidens I suppose.

Still yet to see any Affli lock that high..
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-02-18 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafo View Post
    The Blast Furnace
    Heart of the Mountain should no longer spam raid warnings for Blast whenever it reaches 100 Energy.
    Mind Controlled Firecallers should no longer be able to cast Reactive Earth Shield on injured Primal Elementalists.
    Don't really see what is bad about those changes? One is just a notification thing, which shouldn't be an issue for top guilds to keep up on without constantly getting it spammed.

Second thing doesn't seem like it's a bad thing either, from what I know of the heroic fight, there's no real reason you'd ever want to use that reactive shield on the elementalists, just makes them harder to kill no?

Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Don't really see what is bad about those changes? One is just a notification thing, which shouldn't be an issue for top guilds to keep up on without constantly getting it spammed.

Second thing doesn't seem like it's a bad thing either, from what I know of the heroic fight, there's no real reason you'd ever want to use that reactive shield on the elementalists, just makes them harder to kill no?
    stealth engineer change which makes interrupting an actual nightmare

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    what the status ?

Paragon doing heroic runs again ?

Method started mythic reclear ?
    I used Wowprogress to once check, so it might not be completely up to date:

Blood Legion started earliest, no heroic runs, and completed 1-8 in about 12 hours. They killed Maidens about 2 hours ago.

Midwinter started later, but needed for the eight bosses only around 7 hours, killing Maidens 3 hours ago.

Paragon completed one heroic run about an hour ago, no mythic kills shown yet.

Method I see neither heroic nor mythic kills at the moment.