Visual connection info

Hey,

Am i the only one who would like to have some kind of info ingame that shows me if my connection is good?

For some reason, when i play on Wifi, i apparently often dc during the turn of my opponent but i just dont realize it, because i dont know if he is just slow, or i dcd

What i also dont understand, when i play on my PC on fix connection and i dc, i can relog and im either 1 turn behind, or it says " you lost your last game ....blabla". When i dc on my tablet and i relog, i just end up in the main menu like the game i dcd never happend. (Same rank, same amount of stars) :O

Deleted
    It would be nice yeah. Wouldn't need to be part of the default UI, but just something you can switch on from the options or just a hot key to display your connection status.

Thankfully I don't get a lot of DCs but they can be pretty puzzling; either you connect back to the game and find you are one or two turns behind, depending exactly how long the reconnection took because I've actually had my client remain in limbo when trying to relog, or you find that either your opponent already ended the game or the server interpreted that you just conceded.

Would be nice particularly for people who live in areas with less stable internet connections. That way they could at least keep an eye on it.