Why do I have to fill in a captcha everytime I open the site?

For the past maybe week or two, every time I open MMOC on my laptop or desktop wherever I am, I have to fill out a captcha to get on. I just tried to open the site with my VPN open connected to the U.S. and I didn't have to fill this captcha out so I can only assume that the MMOC staff is racist against Japanese people.

World War 2 ended 70 years ago, its time to get over it. To generalize against an entire country thinking we are all kamakazi, anime watching, noodle slurpers is ridiculous and I am lodging a complaint with the ACLU. I am also calling the Human Rights Council in Geneva to lodge a more formal complaint and make sure that nothing like this is ever allowed to happen again.

Seriously though, its really annoying to fill out a captcha every time I open a new subforum.

well that escalated quickly..
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

It's not everyday you see captcha and WW2 being mentioned together.

World War 2 ended 70 years ago, its time to get over it. To generalize against an entire country thinking we are all kamakazi, anime watching, noodle slurpers is ridiculous.
    Have any proof that you're all not kamakazi? I've never met anyone from Japan so I can't be sure, but I do know all eskimos live in igloos though (I saw it on tv). Are you also saying captcha technology could have prevented WW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert the View Post
    Have any proof that you're all not kamakazi? I've never met anyone from Japan so I can't be sure, but I do know all eskimos live in igloos though (I saw it on tv). Are you also saying captcha technology could have prevented WW2?
    is this some kind of joke, of course it could have. How could the nazis have gotten into Poland if they had to fill in a captcha at the border?

Put in a ticket with Cloudflare and ask them what to do to appear less suspicious. It is out of our control.