Mythic Iron Maidens.....just read the dungeon journal

I had said to myself that Mythic Blast Furnace will be a clusterfuck, which will still be, but then read the Mythic Iron Maiden dungeon journal information.

Dat defile

Dat Sorka's Prey

Dat pulsing red orb

Dat tornadoes

Dat 400% more damage from most special abilities

godspeed all mythic raiders
    Last edited by Insane Buttocks; 2015-02-08 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    The thing is with later bosses is that, although I have no doubt that it will be a tough fight to progress on, most guilds will have killed it on heroic enough times to get used to the standard abilities really well. As such, you are really only having to tack on the extra ones rather than looking at the whole lot in its entirety as now.

Testing this boss was a blast.

And by that I mean it was horrific and I have no idea if it is even killable without some changes that they may have already made.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    The thing is with later bosses is that, although I have no doubt that it will be a tough fight to progress on, most guilds will have killed it on heroic enough times to get used to the standard abilities really well. As such, you are really only having to tack on the extra ones rather than looking at the whole lot in its entirety as now.
    Let's be fair, the abilities on normal are about as bland as they get. You can boil the fight down to -

Debuff #1 - go left out of stacked raid.
    Debuff #2 - go right out of stacked rraid.
    Debuff #3 - go behind raid.
    Debuff #4 - spread out if you got it.

And dance with bombs. Yea. That's the entire fight downstairs <.<. Boat adds a little, but still, Blast Furnace was far stricter as an "end" boss. Kromog and maidens are just free loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Heroic and Mythic have nothing in common when it comes to this encounter. It's a whole new fight, all abilities are handled differently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Let's be fair, the abilities on normal are about as bland as they get. You can boil the fight down to -

And dance with bombs. Yea. That's the entire fight downstairs <.<. Boat adds a little, but still, Blast Furnace was far stricter as an "end" boss. Kromog and maidens are just free loot.
    When you can maul your way through it, and afford to take damage from abilities that would be very bad in mythic, certainly. But a greater familiarity of a boss in an easier mode still helps a great deal when learning the hardest setting if that boss occurs much later in progress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Heroic and Mythic have nothing in common when it comes to this encounter. It's a whole new fight, all abilities are handled differently.
    So Paragons of the Klaxxi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    looks mad booty i wouldn't want to do it without an entire raid of 700ilvl

all for a bonus roll of gold

looks insane but it'll still be really easy compared to blackhand if heroic damage is anything to go by.

you'll probably need 100k hps all p1-p3 then a special p4 phase where your healers need to do 150k hps, thats all blackhand seems to be is otherworldly raid damage.