Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Need for Speed Underground 2 for the awesomeness of getting you car ultra-pimped. If i must go for a more realistic one, Gran Turismo 1 & 2 are my favourites - i liked these three so much that i haven't had fun anymore with any other racing game (Mario Kart with friends being an exception).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    My friends and i would play need for speed underground 2 for hours and hours in high school, good memories. I played a shit ton of gran turismo 4.

I don't know if I would call it my favorite of all time but I have put in a lot of hours into the Track Mania games.

Did any of you guys know there actully is a need for speed MMO :O
    Anyone of you that have tried it?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Current gen mario kart game. Not realistic at all but fun as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (specifically the 360 version since it has Banjo&Kazzoie in it as an added bonus)
    -I was expecting a mascot character kart racer cash-in, but was really blown away at how fantastic a game this was. I found it to be better then any of the Mario Karts up until that point (haven't really compared it to 8) and Sumo Digital filled it with a great amount of Sega homages (similar to their work on the great Sega All-Stars Tennis) built around a solid racing game. The sequel, Transformed, didn't really live up to my expectations for a sequel, not to mention I was rather pissed (and still am) about some of the dumb ass character choices they made for it, but the original I would consider to be one of the best racing games I have ever played.

10+ Year Old Account
    F Zero GX, that game takes skill to a new level.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

mario kart double dash probably. I have a lot of nostalgia for gran turismo 3 too, so that would probably be 2nd.

Mario Kart Double Dash was pretty fun and I really like 8 as well. Top Gear for SNES was great, and I also really liked Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2. My favorite racing game, though, would be Beetle Adventure Racing for N64; those tracks were amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I'm shocked that I am the only Forza player here.
    I guess racing simulators aren't to popular, on this sight. Forza is the best racing sim on the market, Grand Tourismo is no longer relevent. Forza, and Project Gotham Racing 4, are my favorite racing games, I just wished they were available for PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crash Team Racing. No comparison
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    No love for Trackmania here?

Midnight Club 3, Need for Speed Underground, Mario Kart 64 & 8. I'm not too big into racing games, but those would be my top 3.

If I had to pick one to play for the rest of my life it would be Mario Kart 8. But I also love the Forza series where 3 is the highlight in my opinion and the Gran Turismo series even though I like the physics in Forza more. Super Mario Kart on the snes was my favorite Mario Kart game until 8 topped it all with that great addition to the series. Other honorable mentions are Need for Speed Porsche, NFS Road Challenge/High Stakes, Test Drive 4, Rage Racer and the original Ridge Racer.