Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm surprised anyone misses the old shadowflame. It was so annoying because it was a dps increase but required you to be pretty damn close to melee range which was a huge hassle on some fights. That expansion was a dark time for this class. Anytime I think something about lock sucks nowadays, I just look back at how fuckin bad it was in cata. I think ToT era warlock is the best I've ever seen this class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    i miss searing pain tanking mirmiron's head. epix times.
    also, having dots as affliction. love screenshots with immo, corr, ua, siphon life and agony (?) as base dots. on top of that, you then had haunt and SB to juggle. fun times.
    Yeah patchwerk ritual of forcing everyone to summon a doomguard, rank 1 life tap spam to stack illustration of the dragon soul pre pull, then going to town. Also remember when 4.0 came out and the destruction rotation used 3 different fillers between soulfire incinerate and searing pain... this class was totally alien at different points of this game
    Last edited by Jetjaguar; 2015-02-10 at 05:55 PM.

Nether Protection was so much fun. I remember screwing up on the Magtheridon fight and ended bouncing around the room taking little damage the whole time. It was like being in a bouncy castle run by an angry demon.
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Shumjum View Post
    You also had a chance to randomly summon a Doomguard if Curse of Doom (what Doom was called before they changed it) got a killing blow on someone. Fun times.
    read this, had to share, classic..
    because kael'thas needed a doomguard phase