I'll try to keep this short and concise for ease of reading!

Sanctorum was established a few months ago by myself (an ex-raid leader with Heroic/Mythic experience) and a friend of mine (also an ex-raid leader ) from the remains of a previous Guild whose GMs had become burnt out on raiding and took a long break before changing faction and server. The majority of the Guild is still together in this new guild, so it's a close-knit and strong group of players. Previously, we had steamrolled through Siege of Orgimmar normal (Flex previously), Heroic (Normal previously) and dipped our toes in Mythic in the old Guild before we took a break due to the GM situation.

I cannot praise the players we currently have in our Guild high enough. They are excellent players and the level of skill in the Guild is, in my humble opinion, incredible. I do however want to make it abundantly clear that the previous Guild did not fall apart due to internal issues or complications. The previous GMs simply did not want to Raid anymore and took a break until Warlords but decided to move realms and faction to be with friends. Myself and my co-GM, Veilyn, quickly established this new Guild. We quickly pushed through normal and into Heroic where we one-shot every boss up until Imperator after our Christmas Break.

We are a casual Heroic Raiding Guild, and as such we don't abide by the typical "hardcore" structure as we understand that a lot of WoW players are adults, and as such have jobs and college studies to attend to. Because of this, we choose to raid only twice a week. Our raid times are:

Wednesdays - 7:00 - 11:00 PM Server Time
Sundays - 8:30 - 11:30 PM Server Time

We are currently looking for 1 Healer & 2 DPS to fill our group. Any class is welcome, as we value the player more than the class.
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact our battletags:
GMs:

ibrad#2957
lefthand#2984

We require a certain amount of experience from any applicants. Our decision is that you must be 655+ item level and have at least 7/7 Highmaul HEROIC PROGRESS. We are an incredibly friendly and welcoming Guild and conversation/joking is commonplace so the atmosphere is incredibly friendly. You will be required to have a working mic during raid time. We rent a Mumble server and have access to a forum that we keep updated regularly.
Please feel free to contact any of the aforementioned battletags if you have any questions.