Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Clarification on mythic BRF missions please?

I know they won't appear until 6.1. But let's say I get to more normal BRF kills than heroic kills PRIOR to 6.1. Will it give me the heroic cache in 6.1? Or will the kill count towards the cache START in 6.1?
    Last edited by Jayjayhey; 2015-02-10 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    There's no normal BRF cache. You'll get a heroic one once your followers reach 660 ilvl, and with enought heroic kills you'll unlock the mythic one and so on.

What I'm asking is if I get more normal kills than heroic kills prior to 6.1, will it matter and will it lead to heroic cache instead of mythic? or does it not matter until 6.1 releases and then it starts counting your heroic kills?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    There's no normal BRF cache. You'll get a heroic one once your followers reach 660 ilvl, and with enought heroic kills you'll unlock the mythic one and so on.
    there is a normal brf cache.... you need a set amount to of normal kills to get a heroic cache and a set amount of heroic kills to get the mythic one.

and no it doesn't matter each kill now already counts toward it. as it looks at your kills in your statistics.

No Tusk Club.

I think the cache pops only once the followers reach 660 ilvl. So you can wait after the patch hits till you get enough heroic kills, regardless of how many normal kills you got, and you then upgrade your followers to 660 ilvl for the mythic cache.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Okay, what if you get 20 normal kills and 10 heroic kills, then 6.1 comes and you upgrade your followers to 660. What makes you think the system won't look at your 20 normal kills over your 10 heroic?

that's why I said you wait with upgrading your followers till you have 15 heroic kills, or 20, or whatever the number is.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

then you're delaying the cache itself though

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    Okay, what if you get 20 normal kills and 10 heroic kills, then 6.1 comes and you upgrade your followers to 660. What makes you think the system won't look at your 20 normal kills over your 10 heroic?
    You get the best cache you can. But you need at least 15 kills.
    If you have 1000 normal kills and 14 HC ones, you get a HC Cache.
    If you have 1000 normal kills and 15 HC ones, you get a Mythic Caches.

Deleted
    The system checks if you've acquired the amount of kills needed to be eligible for a mythic cache. It wouldn't matter if you had 10000 normal kills but 20 heroic kills, you'd get the mythic cache mission.

Necessary evil if you want the mythic cache. I'm only suggesting that to those who are only a few kills off from the mythic one, so as not to fall for the mistake of giving yourself the heroic cache then facepalming.

then you're delaying the cache itself though
    Well you can get a Mythic cache day 3 of the patch.
    Or you can get a Heroic one day one and then a Mythic one 10 days after.

I really don't want any HC cache even if I had to delay it by a few days. They do share CD.

The cache you get depends on the highest level of cache you are eligible for.

If you have 15 mythic kills, you get a mythic cache plus 1000 gold
    If you have 15 heroic kills, you get the mythic cache
    If you have 15 normal kills, you get the heroic cache.
    Otherwise, you get a normal cache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another question: I know the 15 kills holds true for Highmaul, but is there any indication it will hold true for BRF? Seems a wee bit odd that you'd need 2 full clears +1 kill for Highmaul advance but only 1.5 clears for BRF.

I think that, on the safe side, we can assume that the number is 20 or greater. Pretty sure that it will count if you kill the same boss multiple times in one lockout, so technically you can farm the first few bosses a few extra times outside of doing guild / pug clears of the rest in order to push your heroic kill counter to where it needs to be. Going for 25 myself...
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Deleted
    You will get heroic BRF cache if you have atleast 8 mythic kills in Highmaul.
    Tested it on PTR - 7M HM kills got normal BRF cache. Then copied again my toon with 8M HM kills and got heroic BRF cache.

Quote Originally Posted by hegys View Post
    You will get heroic BRF cache if you have atleast 8 mythic kills in Highmaul.
    Tested it on PTR - 7M HM kills got normal BRF cache. Then copied again my toon with 8M HM kills and got heroic BRF cache.
    Screenshot would be uber great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    There is a normal cache.

I copied my character to PTR at my current BRF progression and was getting heroic caches.

I won't be upgrading my followers on live once patch hits until I have enough kills for a Mythic cache.

Deleted
    My guess is that the magic number will be 21 as it equals two full clears plus one. However, this was in place to not give people a head start. As now the missions unlock after the release of BRF with 6.1, the number might be lower.

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Pretty sure that it will count if you kill the same boss multiple times in one lockout, so technically you can farm the first few bosses a few extra times outside of doing guild / pug clears of the rest in order to push your heroic kill counter to where it needs to be. Going for 25 myself...
    It has already been fixed for Highmaul that repeatedly killing the same boss in one lockout does not count. So I'll assure you that will not work for BRF either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fionsel View Post
    My guess is that the magic number will be 21 as it equals two full clears plus one. However, this was in place to not give people a head start. As now the missions unlock after the release of BRF with 6.1, the number might be lower.

It has already been fixed for Highmaul that repeatedly killing the same boss in one lockout does not count. So I'll assure you that will not work for BRF either.
    Where has this been posted by a blue?