10+ Year Old Account

Razer Surround help

Anyone here uses Razer?

I recently bought a Kraken 7.1 headset, and was advised to install razer Surround for best quality.

However problem starts here:

The moment I install Razer Surround, it switch my "default device" to Razer Surround (not my headset), and I am not getting any sound out of it. I will need to go to sound, switch to "Headset" set as default manually, however when I restart computer, it automatically switch back to the Razer Surround Audio device, which, I am not getting any sound from the headset.

Anyone had this problem? Any way to have Razer Surround, with sound, and still work after reboot?

I have to uninstall Razer Surround at the moment so when I restart PC it will have sound as it is driving me mad. The moment default setting at Razer Surround I am not getting any sound....

"Razer Surround" sounds like a pre-made equalizer, uninstall it and never use it.

These headphone softwares just apply a equalizer setting that weaken/boost certain volume levels. They do nothing for the actual quality of the sound.