[Cooking] Lil'Leftovers

So has anyone gotten this elusive little plate of scraps yet?

I have seen one on my realms AH so far.

I have cooked 3 guild bank tabs worth of Frosty Stew and Feasts and not had it drop. It seems to be a really low drop chance and its driving me crazy! lol.

Has anyone had success with a specific recipe? I've read a lot of different things so far, people saying they got it off the +75 stats food, but I've not seen any proof of that, and most folks seem to be saying the +100 foods and feasts, which is why I have been making those.

But I dunno if I can handle cooking anymore, never enough bag space its such a pain lol. Getting ready to bite the bullet and buy from the AH, but the price is like 50k gold. I would of course rather obtain it myself, but i just seem to be really unlucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume this is like the herbalism pet and mining pet? I have yet to see one of those pets yet and I herb and mine a lot. 0.01% drop rates for those. Guessing approximately the same for this? Good luck in your quest and may the RNG be with you.

I think i ended up with about 700 food, so 35 stacks. I have no idea on the precise drop rate but 3 bank tabs full sounds very unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Toc View Post
    I assume this is like the herbalism pet and mining pet? I have yet to see one of those pets yet and I herb and mine a lot. 0.01% drop rates for those. Guessing approximately the same for this? Good luck in your quest and may the RNG be with you.
    Yep! Though I see more of the mining and herb pet on the AH than the cooking pet, I actually got the herb and mining pets to drop for me on my alts. Maybe this is my punishment for getting those so fast Thanks for the goodluck wishes

Quote Originally Posted by BacchusNL View Post
    I think i ended up with about 700 food, so 35 stacks. I have no idea on the precise drop rate but 3 bank tabs full sounds very unlucky.
    Yeah I think I have just been real unlucky, might give it another bash today at some point, 35 stacks I can only wish.. lol. Glad you got yours though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been unlucky with the cooking pet too, so far. I'm unsure how much food I've crafted, though, unfortunately.

I got the herbalism pet pretty quickly, mainly because your chances of getting it are pretty good considering the spawn rate on picking a flower is VERY high. It's common for me to kill 4-6 spawns in my level 3 herb gardens every day. I never get out of the garden without having to kill at least 2 mobs per character.

The mine, on the other hand... I suspect I might get to the end of the expansion and still not get the mining pet, unless I take my miner out farming the zone nodes for extra chances. I clear the mine on 6 toons every day, and across all 6 characters, I might get a single goren spawn. They just don't have anywhere near the spawn rate that the herbalism mobs do, and if they don't spawn, you obviously have no chance at the pet they drop.

When fish (saberfish) was cheap I skilled 9 characters from sub-200 to 605-ish and never saw Lil'Leftovers.
    Somewhere around a thousand combines.

I haven't done any of the 600+ cooking yet so don't know if you're more likely to see it drop from those recipes instead.