Gear question with tier

People seem to say our bonus (as survival) is very minimal gain in terms of DPS. I was wondering if you all would drop a 670 crafted helm with Multi/vers, to get the 665 tier which would also give me 2 piece. Also with 2 piece does my rotation really change? I read through the guide and it seemed thesame as before

Yes, switch. the 2 pc is a dps gain.

About the "rotation", I'm usually doing ES-BA, so that ES is in cd when casting BA (that procs LNL). When you get 4 pc this will give you 4 ES in 5 gcd (ES-BA-ES-ES-ES), meaning major uptime on buff.

edit: typo fix.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-02-10 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    About the "rotation", I'm usually doing ES-BA, so taht ES is in cd when casting BA (that procs LNL).
    but ES ticks more than 1 gcd after u cast it.

Quote Originally Posted by saistain View Post
    but ES ticks more than 1 gcd after u cast it.
    how does this matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    how does this matter?
    it doesn't matter that you cast ES first because if you cast BA first it's not going to proc LL before u cast ES. This is without the 2set. with the 2set you should cast ES first

it doesn't matter that you cast ES first because if you cast BA first it's not going to proc LL before u cast ES. This is without the 2set. with the 2set you should cast ES first
    Since OP was asking if he should trade a crafted head to headtier, making 2 pc bonus, + asking if the "rotation" changed with 2pc (which I answered)... I dont really see any point to your post.
    Yes, I could have said that I was talking specifically about "rotation" with 2pc... but that's already implied, given that OP asked about the 2pc.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-02-10 at 12:39 PM.

Since OP was asking if he should trade a crafted head to headtier, making 2 pc bonus, + asking if the "rotation" changed with 2pc (which I answered)... I dont really see any point to your post.
    so it does change, whereas you're saying it doesn't right?

so it does change, whereas you're saying it doesn't right?
    Where does it say it doesn't? Without 2pc BA is top priority, with 2pc you want ES on cd before casting BA, so that you can cast 4 ES in 5 gcd instead of 3 ES in 5 gcd.

Where does it say it doesn't? Without 2pc BA is top priority, with 2pc you want ES on cd before casting BA, so that you can cast 4 ES in 5 gcd instead of 3 ES in 5 gcd.
    but you said that without 2 piece you were casting ES before BA

but you said that without 2 piece you were casting ES before BA

I usually do ES-BA, because I have 2pc. And nowhere on my posts it says I cast ES before BA without 2 pc.