Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Feminist Aborts Baby Because it is Male

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...ushpmg00000067

Yeah... I can't explain how cray some people can be. She wasn't too set her in stance to got accept a dick inside of her, and was thrilled to be pregnant... I just don't get it.

In my opinion, this is a display of murder. I'm pro choice, but holy shit.

Deleted
    That really is dumb to a ridiculous degree.

She should have her ovaries forcefully removed so she can't commit another murder.

Deleted
    Just the fact that she did this shows that she does not deserve a baby anyway, male or female.

Try not to focus on the feminist part and focus more on the fact that some people are crazy. All groups have crazy and misguided people. Feminist who fight for equality are great but people who call themselves feminist who do shit like this are crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Deleted
    Apparently this sort of thing is quite common in china, or like, abandoning it after it's born, though the other way around with people wanting boys and stuff. Really awful practice either way

This thread will go places.

but wow just wow I can't wrap my mind around the reason why people would abort based on gender.

Deleted
    The fact that she is surprised by the backlash shows how completely delusional she must be.
    Of course, it is her body and she has the right to get an abortion if she wants to...but parading around with such a reason is really, really disgusting

That said, if she would not have put him up for adoption later, the kid probably would have had a horrible childhood. ~~

no feminist just a man hater, a sexist bitch.

she says

I knew the only way to get away was to move seats so I did so tearfully and having felt as though I had been verbally and emotionally raped."

Lana then goes on how pregnancy made her feel her body had betrayed her so much she experienced "crying, sobbing, uncontrollable weeping, mental anguish the likes of which may only be experienced by those who have had their lives destroyed by war".

destroyed by war? fucking hell what a joke, you're having a boy? oh my god yes thats just like having your house blown away in a war with nowhere to sleep nothing to drink or eat, bullshit.

/violin

She was presented with an opportunity to raise a son with her own family values, yet she threw it all away.

What a bitch.

Deleted
    Totally understand her reasoning. but isn't it a bit too harsh? I would cut out my baby (if I were even female), if it would be **ack.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2015-02-10 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a fan of your title. The actual article puts feminist in quotes. If you substituted "crazy" for "feminist" it would be okay. Very little in that article identified her as feminist, but a WHOLE lot in that article identified her as crazy, if it didn't come right out and say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...ushpmg00000067

Yeah... I can't explain how cray some people can be. She wasn't too set her in stance to got accept a dick inside of her, and was thrilled to be pregnant... I just don't get it.
    Pretty sick. I'm pro life, myself not because of religious dogma, but because of the philosophy that can be summed up in a single sentence: "I believe in killing people AFTER they fuck up in society, not before." I hope it left her barren, so that no baby can ever be born of this filthy monster. Yes, that's right, she's a filthy monster of a human being. I try to understand murdering an unborn because of inconvenience, and I think that is horrible. But what this bitch did was hateful and diabolical. Even that is being nice. It' too bad she didn't hemorrhage and die as he hatefully murdered her own son, whom she never deserved in the first place.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree with it but it's her decision.

Totally unsurprised by the strong sexist tendencies in this thread. Her body her choice, and a fetus is NOT a person, it is NOT conscious, it is a bloody lump of cells for God's sake. Maybe focus on the attention-whoring aspect more than her gender and her fetus' gender.

Its called free choice, you don't have to agree with the decision itself or even respect the decision.

If there's a roughly 50% chance that you will kill the person you bring into this world because you can't handle taking care of them then that isn't a chance you should ever take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and where are the millions of threads for the female aborted babies in China, India and whatnot? Or the aborted babies no matter what gender for whatever other reasons?
    this is more aimed at someone who was more than willing to take some cock, abandon the option to raise this child free from hate and teach him equality, but instead of putting in the effort and love, just killed the thing. But yes, your point is very valid as well, I'd love a little chinese girl. Maybe Rick Yune will come visit me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's her right.
    Of course it is. But if she writes a blog about it, it is also the right of others to express their disgust regarding her reasoning - and she really should not act like a certain backlash was totally unexpected.