[Balance] 4pc tier, Bop vs Euph

Hey guys , i tried BoP and Euph on heroic Furnace the other night. While i do perfer Euph since i've been using it for longer and its helps with killing specific adds when we need to, BoP was definitely more pad dps.

But the main question is with 4pc BoP really desync'd my CA with INC not to mention sometimes really hurt my dot uptime with having both dots active on the incoming waves of adds.
    INCA, Euph with 4pc just feels so much cleaner. I can use the INC, CA combo then about 1/2 way through INC cd i can use CA again and roughly use CA when INC comes off cd.

So my fellow 4pc boomies, what are your thoughts? Right now im thinking ill use Euph for every fight apart from Maidens but damn BoP makes the rotation messy.
    Last edited by Exoblade; 2015-02-10 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    But the main question is with 4pc BoP really desync'd my CA with INC not to mention sometimes really hurt my dot uptime with having both dots active on the incoming waves of adds.
    INCA, Euph with 4pc just feels so much cleaner. I can use the INC, CA combo then about 1/2 way through INC cd i can use CA again and roughly use CA when INC comes off cd.
    I had the same thought when I saw our 4pc and I think it would be more interesting to use Euphoria in fights which requires only a high single-target DPS. Although the 4pc bonus seems only easier to "manage" with Euphoria, I thought BoP would be better in multi-target's fights with a heavy movement (for example: The Iron Maidens). However, specially in the Iron Maidens' fight, I've ran my character's profile on simcraft before the 4 pieces bonus and then, and it looked like Euphoria was still better than BoP in this situation. I'm not sure if I ran them correctly and I'm also expecting our fellow boomkins' opinions.

Without using sim it stands to reason that Euph would be the best choice for overall usage of our 4p bonus. But my question to you is... Is it worth bending our entire rotation around the 4p? Sure we get to CA roughly 1/2 way through the CD of Inc, giving us the ability to multi dot with MF/SF and a bonus in damage. the thing im wondering (mostly based around BoP) is, with a 1.5 min CD CA, do we gain more DPS through dotting 3+ targets (working off Maidens) with BoP dots and using Incan + CA once every 3 mins OR is Euph + 4P better? Now im leaning more towards BoP being better for most fights, reason behind this is sheer number of adds on most fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    dumb question but would SOTF + Euphoria be better with 4 set
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    dumb question but would SOTF + Euphoria be better with 4 set
    Not if you use starfall. That is the reason we avoid sotf, it doesn't benefit starfall in any way, and INC scales with multi dot sotf doesn't its pure single target.

I guess to directly answer your question, sotf+euphoria would be better; than it is now. But wouldn't be better than inc + euphoria/bop/flare(in 6.1)
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

What is the maximum amount of time you can remove from the CA cooldown with: a) BoP, b) Single target Euph. and c) multi-target Euphoria (assumes SS and therefore hasted casts only at max charges) ?