Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This just made it all too clear I'm no longer the target audience of WoW.

Surprised there are no achievements related to tweeting.

get ready to Tweet all the No Content that will be added on 6.1 people

What a waste of development time. It seems like 6.1 is just all of the crap they cut out to get the expansion released in November.

I don’t use Twitter, but I do use some other social platforms, when could this be implemented for those?
    We’re starting with Twitter, but the /share functionality certainly could be expanded to other social platforms if you would find it useful. We’d appreciate your feedback and ideas on where we could go next.
    Imo, I think a lot more people and guilds use Facebook as a communication method between friends and other gamers. At least most of the guildies in my last 3 guilds did...as well as a guild group page.

Sorry to say this but this was not a necessity in a game that barely has any interesting activities after you've done them all 1 time. How many months did it take for them to make this? Far too many I'd guess. Instead of a second raid tier you get twitter.

Tweetin' my ass...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks!

Did someone tweet [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Surprised there are no achievements related to tweeting.
    Now that you mention it, I too find it strange they didn't include at least one for testing the feature like they always do.

Something along the lines of "140 characters, all of them lvl100! - Use the Twitter integration to share an achievement or selfie of your character to your friends outside WoW"

Quote Originally Posted by Kori View Post
    Sorry to say this but this was not a necessity in a game that barely has any interesting activities after you've done them all 1 time. How many months did it take for them to make this? Far too many I'd guess. Instead of a second raid tier you get twitter.
    So you are saying that this really DID cost us a raid tier. Fascinating!
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Stupid feature

Twitter, Selfies... ugh...
    Things are looking grim for veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Stupid feature
    Quote Originally Posted by Belenus View Post
    Twitter, Selfies... ugh...
    Things are looking grim for veterans.
    Don't use it.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    development time wasted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Don't use it.
    They're keeping up with the times, I guess.

But for some, me included, it's a bit sad to see our favourite game starting to fall out of touch with those who've been along for the ride for so long.

Twitter, Selfies, what is Blizz audience these days Pink Bloggers?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I wonder what sort of work was involved with this. Do you think they could've added a Page option to your character list? Or a scroll bar? Because I've been wanting more than 11 characters per server since death knights came out. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    They're keeping up with the times, I guess.

But for some, me included, it's a bit sad to see our favourite game starting to fall out of touch with those who've been along for the ride for so long.
    I've played since day 1, and this doesn't affect me at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by CookieDynamo View Post
    This just made it all too clear I'm no longer the target audience of WoW.

I think we haven't been the target audience since the pinnacle of wow, which was Uludar 3.1. 'You, I remember you in the mountains'
    The Climax has been breached. Slowly we descend, aimlessly falling into boring action, lore & features. The veterans have officially became Grandpa's!

Back in my day sonny, we didn't have razer naga's. We had this 2 button logitech thingy.