Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    You know what's worse than this?

No more Craig Ferguson ////sadface
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    CC must be kicking themselves for letting John Oliver go to HBO and take a bunch of Daily Show writers with him. He would have been perfect to replace Jon. But now it's too late
    Jon quitting, Colbert going to the Late Show, John Oliver going to HBO, this wasn't a good year for comedy central. They just lost their best comedians. Now all they have to offer are poop and sex jokes.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Craig Kilborn is available...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Felt this was coming. I felt Jon Stewart was searching for other things to do. He wasn't lazy or stop giving his best, but he seemed tired. It's a big loss. Still, Colbert was a bigger loss for CC, so was John Oliver. For J. Oliver it turned out better than I could wish. I hope the other 2 it does as well.

Unfortunately I just started getting into Jon Stewart, I wasn't interested before until now. From what I've heard and seen he is a renowned comedian who touches democrats and others alike in a brightening way. Larry Whilmore on the other hand is like that unfunny kid in your class who thinks he's funny.

I'll just stick to being a young adult and watch Workaholics and Broad City .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Now all they have to offer are poop and sex jokes.
    that should bring them through another 10 years ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    We'll see how anti flu shot he is when he hits 70.
    It doesn't matter how pro or anti you are with flu shots if the people who predict how it will mutate miss the mark horribly like they did this year.

I will still take mine though, some chance is better than non.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Jon quitting, Colbert going to the Late Show, John Oliver going to HBO, this wasn't a good year for comedy central. They just lost their best comedians. Now all they have to offer are poop and sex jokes.
    I haven't seen the nightly show but I would bet it's going to be the Colbert replacement. IDK none of the daily show correspondents come off as capable of taking Jon's spot (a colossal role to fill as it is). better to follow the comedians over their network. then again I get HBO Go so I can enjoy Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    You know what's worse than this?

No more Craig Ferguson ////sadface
    I never thought he was funny at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The funny thing is your serious and most likely represent a major part of the youth of today.
    Perhaps, but that's almost for the best, seeing as Stewart and Colbert's audience were found to be among the most informed politically. Moreso than any other news network aside from NPR.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I never thought he was funny at all.
    ..........Are you human? Do you have a soul? !
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"