Any Blood DKs with set bonus?

How do you like it, 2 and 4 piece how much better. give us the juicy details. Also if you can give me your raiding xp in this tier.

Deleted
    Currently have 2 set....really really good, seem to have VB up almost all the time

And as that is as it is, I can't wait to have 4 set. It's like getting block on a DK!

(Raiding exp this teir: BRF 10/10N 5/10HC - HM 3/7M)

Absolutely love it. It is effective and not boring seeing as how on average it cuts vamp bloods cd in half. Can't wait for 4pc

Only off spec Blood for 3 tank fights but I've been enjoying it for soloing quite a bit! So nice not to have to wait for off spec tier, great move by blizzard to only need one tier set.

Deleted
    I have 4 set.

It's nice that while VB is active a boss/mob can't break my Blood Shield.

VB doesn't stay on cooldown for long because of 2 set.

I'd say both the Blood 2 and 4 set are strong if not the strongest tank set bonuses in BRF.

I'm more of a "backup tank" (I'm raiding as Unholy 90% of the time).

Experience: 6/7 M Highmaul. 10/10N BRF 9/10HC BRF.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-02-14 at 09:33 PM.

In terms of not being RNG bonuses DK tier is the better one of the tanks.

Overall the DK set bonuses are bleh though. 4 set is literally pointless outside of Pack Beasts and Thogar adds. When bosses hit for 150-200k per swing and within the time of Vamp Blood you would get meleed like 6-7 times. Thats like 120-130k out of 1.4m damage in that 10sec window its not amazing. It def helps, but that 15-17k per hit still isn't gonna be a lot overall. Def not worth taking any set bonuses over dps till 4 set thats for sure.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only took a piece of tier because I ended up coining one, otherwise I would have still waited. I'd still prioritize DPS set bonuses over tank bonuses, but the DK 2 piece is actually quite nice. Others have already mentioned it, but the 4 piece, while a bonus, is only really helpful on a couple of bosses in BRF.

I loved 5.4 SoO set bonus oh man. Thanks for the feedback guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    In terms of not being RNG bonuses DK tier is the better one of the tanks.

Overall the DK set bonuses are bleh though. 4 set is literally pointless outside of Pack Beasts and Thogar adds. When bosses hit for 150-200k per swing and within the time of Vamp Blood you would get meleed like 6-7 times. Thats like 120-130k out of 1.4m damage in that 10sec window its not amazing. It def helps, but that 15-17k per hit still isn't gonna be a lot overall. Def not worth taking any set bonuses over dps till 4 set thats for sure.
    What about the 2p? Opinions of that?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    What about the 2p? Opinions of that?
    Oh I love the 2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugnight View Post
    I loved 5.4 SoO set bonus oh man. Thanks for the feedback guys.
    RIP DRW being a mini ERW.