Deleted

Combat on-use trinkets and CT

Hi guys. 2 quick questions.

1. How exactly do I use my on use trinkets as combat rogue? It's a Beating heart of the mountain(2 min cd,multistrike) so I always use it with first adrenaline rush and then I'm not sure about 2nd use. It never lines up perfectly for another adrenaline rush so I don't know if I should delay it or use it right away ?

Specific encounter I'm refering to is blast furnace.

2. Crimson tempest. Do I use it on blast furnace or not and if so - when? So far I'm not using it at all, rather spamming evi and I'm pulling about 55-60k dps.
    Slightly better dps than the other rogue in my guild whom I found out uses crimson tempest. But I was overall much better on every single boss than him, and this one he's really close so I'm wondering if I should start throwing some crimson tempests aswell.
    Thoughts?

On use trinkets with combat are a bit tricky. You want to generally use them as often as possible, but sometimes you can get more benefit from them by delaying their use until like, a deep insight phase or an add phase or for a major cd. As you become more experienced playing combat you will be able to judge whether you are about to enter a high dps phase before using your trinket. As a rule though, don't wait too long for something to line up with the trinket, just use it when you're going to have uptime on enemies for the full duration.

There is no reason to ever use crimson tempest as a combat rogue.