Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yes, we need another 9/11. Since most of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and the leader was from Egypt. The U.S. so called allies in the region. Most of the planning took place in Germany. The planning done by Bin Laden, who was once funded and an ally of U.S. The same Bin Laden who ranted about our bases in Saudi Arabia, holy ground, because well we massed troops there in first Gulf War and never left. Sound familiar.

Attacking and occupying countries preemptively really, really works. We had massive intelligence failing for 911 such as hijackers taking flying lessons and not wanting to learn to land. Memo saying "Bin Laden planning to attack U.S.". So again this "Lets invade because that will prevent an attack on our soil", is bullshit.
    That backlash is real.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Really? Maybe not in your eyes, the events that happened in 2011 could raise its ugly head again, maybe where you live?
    emphasis on the "could".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    If you want, go back to my post and you will CLEARLY see that is not what you said. Besides, you still need history lessons if you think it is only applicable for a couple decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    True, but it would be the biggest mistake we've made in the region, for at least a couple decades
    That community college English didn't do you any favors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    That community college English didn't do you any favors.
    He also ignores the reality of the last decade. The dead cannot hate, but their loved ones sure as fuck do.
    That is what I responded to, your 3rd grade reading class didn't do you any favors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    That is what I responded to, your 3rd grade reading class didn't do you any favors.
    lol you quote an entire post, a huge majority of which was another idea entirely, and expect people to follow your drool trail to the one sentence you claim to have been responding to.

I'll bite however; captured foreign fighters in Iraq and Afghanistan often reported they were fighting because American forces killed their family and friends. I couldn't give a shit less if it was happening prior to that, when that was the timeframe being discussed.

Good job champ, maybe next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol you quote an entire post, a huge majority of which was another idea entirely, and expect people to follow your drool trail to the one sentence you claim to have been responding to.

I'll bite however; captured foreign fighters in Iraq and Afghanistan often reported they were fighting because American forces killed their family and friends. I couldn't give a shit less if it was happening prior to that, when that was the timeframe being discussed.

Good job champ, maybe next time.
    Considering I was referring to the part of the post that refereed to me, it doesn't take even a 3rd grade comprehension level to understand what I as referring to.

Yes, because history is soooo hard to learn and apply.

Yes, maybe next time you will have a clue chit.

I vote no, if he wants it then it must be bad.

About goddamn time we discussed our options regarding ISIS.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii