Weak Aura that displays debuffs currently on you?

Basically a weak aura that displays any debuff on me at any time. possible?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just get a buff/debuff mod like Raven or or something similar? Then just position it wherever you want to see it.

I am not a master with WA, but as far as i know, you would have to set up separate Aura indicators for every single debuff you are interested in being notified about, each with its own trigger.

Your better off going for Raven or somonelike someone already said. its alot easier an the code you need to get it working be too much.

Deleted
    It would be best to use an addon and customize the debuff display options in a way so that you're satisfied.
    If you still want to do it with WA it's pretty easy to do actually.
    Create a dynamic group with one aura in it, configure it in a way so that it triggers from Debuffs on the unit "player" then set it
    on high cpu-scan and auto-clone. Now you can go to the display settings and do whatever you like with it.
    Code:
    dOZ3caGEve7Ia2gbntPQmBjDtPkoSOUnkUMuStvYEHDlY(ju(Panms53u6zsyOeQgmjQHlLoOevgNaoMqohHSqHQLQI0ILilxHhkrvpf5XQQNtXejrMkQMmknDQUOkuxvfYLv66QYgjP(MuzZkA7su6Jsumnb9zs13jqJuQQojjy0QOgVkOlPcClHYPj68KKLPs9xPk9AsOre4GYGdhKb0TaAcisarGyaXcIfCq6dRGGovHY0phuojzY(I4Gom4CAwhQJ1CxuiSRrRtuxxGcTqmJfwaAS6sBIRQDbXQkLzKF9H91csvW50SouhgqKMWIBTOMIOqrHHyglSbKPn)xCje0EyBoXUSioijliL2sV50asqjRFgQ7I66egDlQtuaHfnn3yglSbu6XWhsD9DyWveOZRu)Sd1HnAfc1cCh1vO1OfiaMXcfcYS1P4wzYb13XQ5GQ2ml4GEMT3FnBmOeOHTUGdI5vDj4WHdYZ1n5GdI5vDj4WHdAK)l4GyEvxcoC4WHd6doUIahKpK667aCq5NB)vBArCqSBP3CYv1UG6VCN2J6J6d0)zCltVNLSlixYSSGMVA18ZjehoO2HvFSgJ4J9lnsBcxAGQ2ml4Gg26coiMx1LGdhoipx3KdoiMx1LGdhoOr(VGdI5vDj4WHdh00MCsEYIR7iqSstBnRI88xrdOdAftzXuwmLpWaAS6sBIRQDbj)2eiJN)kAkVn5zzIztoOGhXjfu6yqNyTm4stGcqgp)v0iUvMCqXdY5b7bKKfKsBP3CAu4BtGspg(qQRVddUIa9T2kRvWekbhoOYIROWBn4aa
    something like this. At some point this does get complicated, in case you want more customization. This aura should work but I'd still recommend using a complete addon.

Quote Originally Posted by oneyoner View Post
    It would be best to use an addon and customize the debuff display options in a way so that you're satisfied.
    If you still want to do it with WA it's pretty easy to do actually.
    Create a dynamic group with one aura in it, configure it in a way so that it triggers from Debuffs on the unit "player" then set it
    on high cpu-scan and auto-clone. Now you can go to the display settings and do whatever you like with it.
    Code:
    dOZ3caGEve7Ia2gbntPQmBjDtPkoSOUnkUMuStvYEHDlY(ju(Panms53u6zsyOeQgmjQHlLoOevgNaoMqohHSqHQLQI0ILilxHhkrvpf5XQQNtXejrMkQMmknDQUOkuxvfYLv66QYgjP(MuzZkA7su6Jsumnb9zs13jqJuQQojjy0QOgVkOlPcClHYPj68KKLPs9xPk9AsOre4GYGdhKb0TaAcisarGyaXcIfCq6dRGGovHY0phuojzY(I4Gom4CAwhQJ1CxuiSRrRtuxxGcTqmJfwaAS6sBIRQDbXQkLzKF9H91csvW50SouhgqKMWIBTOMIOqrHHyglSbKPn)xCje0EyBoXUSioijliL2sV50asqjRFgQ7I66egDlQtuaHfnn3yglSbu6XWhsD9DyWveOZRu)Sd1HnAfc1cCh1vO1OfiaMXcfcYS1P4wzYb13XQ5GQ2ml4GEMT3FnBmOeOHTUGdI5vDj4WHdYZ1n5GdI5vDj4WHdAK)l4GyEvxcoC4WHd6doUIahKpK667aCq5NB)vBArCqSBP3CYv1UG6VCN2J6J6d0)zCltVNLSlixYSSGMVA18ZjehoO2HvFSgJ4J9lnsBcxAGQ2ml4Gg26coiMx1LGdhoipx3KdoiMx1LGdhoOr(VGdI5vDj4WHdh00MCsEYIR7iqSstBnRI88xrdOdAftzXuwmLpWaAS6sBIRQDbj)2eiJN)kAkVn5zzIztoOGhXjfu6yqNyTm4stGcqgp)v0iUvMCqXdY5b7bKKfKsBP3CAu4BtGspg(qQRVddUIa9T2kRvWekbhoOYIROWBn4aa
    something like this. At some point this does get complicated, in case you want more customization. This aura should work but I'd still recommend using a complete addon.
    You could make it trigger off aura_gain/refresh/loss events, and then do a scan by aura index to show each thing with less cpu load... but yeah, raven 'just works' for the same thing.

What is the auto-clone thing you are talking about? I can't find that.. wanted something similar when I was tracking successful interrupt events of raid members, had to settle for an aura per player.

Deleted
    auto-clone is needed when it's possible that one buff/debuff/spell with the same name or ID will appear, with this each instance of that spell or aura will be tracked seperately. something like that