Need takers for my survey..

Hi guys! Would you be so kind as to take my survey I made? Much appreciated.

It's a 10 question survey based on military conscription in the U.S.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DPZVZD

Thanks!

Not meaning to be mean, but you should really think about redoing it.

Question 5 is irrelevant to people that answer no on 4. Also, the "Yes exceptions should be made on the following" is vague. Just because someone feels exemptions should be valid for one reason doesn't mean they support all reasons. Say for example someone feels health is a viable reason, but not race, gender, religion, that answer doesn't really fit for them. Just a two choice question would be fine. "No excuses, no exceptions" and "Yes Exceptions" with a "why?" bar for inputting said reason.

Question 8, the one to five scale, which is the worst? is one the most imminent and five the least or is five the worst and one the least worrisome?

Question 9. Again, super vague. Are they treated fairly does not leave room for a yes or a no with a reason. There are people out there that feel that the military are not treated fairly and they should have more support and benefits to them when they get home. That person would put strongly disagree because they feel there should be more. On the other hand, there are people that feel that the military is a volunteer organization and that we give way too much to people that choose to serve. Again, they'd put strongly disagree but because they feel they're getting too much.

Again, not meaning to be mean, but your survey isn't that good and you should redo it, especially on those three questions above.