Thread: Destro Trinkets

Deleted

Destro Trinkets

Hi,

what are the best trinkets? and their combinations?

I imagine probably a crit proc trinket? even though there isn't one in BRF...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob29 View Post
    Funky, could have sworn there was one from Oregorger...

Hi,

what are the best trinkets? and their combinations?

Probably the trinket off of Oregorger "Goren Soul Repository" and the trinket off of Blackhand "Blackiron Micro Crucible"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiennar View Post
    Funky, could have sworn there was one from Oregorger...
    i thought that was multi proc?

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought that was multi proc?
    It is most definitely not. The one from Oregorger is crit as you can see by using the dungeon journal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiennar View Post
    It is most definitely not. The one from Oregorger is crit as you can see by using the dungeon journal.
    Alright cheers.

Is it always best to have a crit trinket? Even though the heroic BRF trinkets are better than the HM ones, if it results in me having 2 haste trinkets that's not as good as 1 haste and 1 crit proc right?

Alright cheers.

Is it always best to have a crit trinket? Even though the heroic BRF trinkets are better than the HM ones, if it results in me having 2 haste trinkets that's not as good as 1 haste and 1 crit proc right?
    hasteproc/oneuse is crap for destro

Deleted
    Well what I am basically saying is that I have a Shards of Nothing and a Sandman's Pouch.

The Shards are better than the Pouch overall.

But ofc the crit proc from Sandmans is really nice for destro.

So if I was to get a Darmac's Unstable Talisman, the haste trinket from BRF, it would be wiser to get rid of the Shards of Nothing for it, right? Because even though Shards of Nothing are a better item vs the SP, the SP is crit proc is too vital for CB burning?

Oregorger is the one I want the most. All my trinks are atm from highmaul and AH. Currently I prefere CC and Pouch, but I'm certainly not sure. Yesterday I passed on the haste one from BRF HC.

Deleted
    i got sandmans pouch 670 copelands clarity 665 and quintessant runestone 685 which of these 3 should i be running does the mythic outway the others for destruction