Deleted

What's an expected price for a laptop?

If it has the specs:

GeForce GTX980M 4GB,Core i7-4710HQ,16GB RAM,256GB SSD, 1000GB HDD and a 17" screen? Is 2300$ for that overprice or is it normal?

I'd never put 1k on a laptop.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    For one intended for gaming?

Your firstborn son.

But that sounds about right for a store prep laptop give or take a hundred either way.

P.S Build a better desktop with that money or send me a new GPU bruh

Are these Swedish prices through a currency converter? Assuming USD : SEK at 8.4704 : 1 making it 19 714.67~ SEK, then there are cheaper.
    I would say that the price is to be expected for the speccs, but I would say that there is not much value to be found, especially when comparable can be found for 15990 with 970 GTX and a 128GB SSD as sacrifices.

Speccs are also not everything, but cooling, weight et c also matter.
    I personally would never under any circumstances go for a gaming notebook; they aren't good value and while they're easier to bring to friends', I'd rather a desktop gaming computer and an ultraportable notebook for bringing about. But that's me and not you, I don't know your life.

Agree with Tetris, price seems about right for a non-custom gaming laptop with those specs, is it the ASUS g751?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Are these Swedish prices through a currency converter? Assuming USD : SEK at 8.4704 : 1 making it 19 714.67~ SEK, then there are cheaper.
    I would say that the price is to be expected for the speccs, but I would say that there is not much value to be found, especially when comparable can be found for 15990 with 970 GTX and a 128GB SSD as sacrifices.

Speccs are also not everything, but cooling, weight et c also matter.
    I personally would never under any circumstances go for a gaming notebook; they aren't good value and while they're easier to bring to friends', I'd rather a desktop gaming computer and an ultraportable notebook for bringing about. But that's me and not you, I don't know your life.
    Yeah, it is.

It's this one:
    https://www.komplett.se/asus-g751jy-173-full-hd/833067

I already have a good gaming computer, bought a new one recently that's running on i7-4770k, OC'd to 4.6 ghz and 2x gtx 980 with 16 gb ram. Want a laptop now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, it is.

It's this one:
    https://www.komplett.se/asus-g751jy-173-full-hd/833067

I already have a good gaming computer, bought a new one recently that's running on i7-4770k, OC'd to 4.6 ghz and 2x gtx 980 with 16 gb ram. Want a laptop now as well.
    Fair enough. If you want the best of the best without going for dual GPU-solutions, this is it. (the only 900-series SLI solution I found on Prisjakt was 34k SEK so eh)
    Are you sure you need another gaming machine? It's not my business, of course. I am just trying to offer both sides!
    Since you already have a gaming machine, going a bit lighter on the GPU oomph might be a cost-effective alternative, being better value but still able to be played at.
    But there, I think I'm just projecting my own preferrences. :P