Mythic HM gear verse 665 tier gear?

So i can not figure out what to do in my current situation. I have 2 pc demo but both pieces are only normal. I got the mythic margok chest so should i use that instead and lose the 2pc demo which sort of blows anyways.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearfulways View Post
    So i can not figure out what to do in my current situation. I have 2 pc demo but both pieces are only normal. I got the mythic margok chest so should i use that instead and lose the 2pc demo which sort of blows anyways.

Thanks for your help.
    is equipping your higher ilvl pieces worth >3.5% of your damage? If it is equip them, if not, use the 2 piece, which is worth about that much. If it's close, use the non 2pc, since stats on gear will scale with multiple targets while the 2 pc does not.

Deleted
    No, don't do it. The 2-set (single and AOE damage) adds 2.36% to your damage.
    However a 4-set, would add ALOT of extra AOE (19%), so much that it would be considered on AOE heavy fights.

Source: collision.heroicstrike . org/2015-01-31_15-35-58.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearfulways View Post

Thanks for your help.
    If you're replacing Heroic HM gear with Normal tier do it, and if it's Mythic HM gear to Heroic tier. The stat loss especially the Intellect / Mastery is counterproductive if it's Mythic HM to Normal Tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    If you're replacing Heroic HM gear with Normal tier do it, and if it's Mythic HM gear to Heroic tier. The stat loss especially the Intellect / Mastery is counterproductive if it's Mythic HM to Normal Tier.
    Ight thought so just wanted to make sure. Mythic margok robes it is