Anyone use Ovale in 6.03? Anyone with good Weakauras strings?

I'm new to playing a hunter and would like to use Ovale to learn how to play my hunter. Are the scripts up to date? I'm also looking for good Weakaura strings for a surv hunter

Deleted
    You have it totally wrong. You should use addons like Ovale if you DONT want to learn the class.
    Go check out the wa thread here, its great.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=weak+aura
    Last edited by mmoc661e873d35; 2015-02-13 at 06:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you want to learn how to play hunter, you should read a guide, not use an add-on. You're just being spoon-fed with an addon, and you won't take any of it in.

Try this, or, if you want something a bit more advanced try this.

check out my hunter weak auras, click here

Whenever I'm learning a new class or spec I'll use Bitten's Spell Flash, with one major caveat. I try to get to a point where I don't need it as quickly as possible. In theory they'll use similar action lists to SimC, but in action they can't possibly be that dynamic and are always a step or two behind where real effective play is. I use the add-on until I start to get the muscle memory of the core rotation, then immediately uninstall it.

I don't know how the Watcher addon isn't more of a thing. I don't see it as telling me what button to push next. It's what I consider to be the best way to visualise the CDs I care about and acts as metronome for fine tuning my rotation.

I watched a video of Ovale in action. It really is just telling you what to push next. Have a look at Watcher instead.

Eh, watcher is showing the same data that Ovale, SpellFlash, etc, show: their "stack of abilities by priority" on the left is exactly what to push next in the same way that the others are.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    So is there a clcinfo string for warrs or is Ovale the only option? A warr friend of mine would like something like Hekili for Palas/Shamys so I am looking for it for him. Watcher looks nice, but it haven't been updated since November so there is a valid question whether the default strings are up to date. SpellFlash looks promising, but one would have to set a special action bar for the abilities to see it clearly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by JediKnightCZ; 2015-02-19 at 12:24 PM.