perfect beastlord talent build

hey,

I'm curious about the best talent build for cleave fights like beastlord as sv hunter, which talents would be the best for maximizing cleave dps.

Actually I go with SF, Crows, Barrage and FS for Beastlord and aimed a DPS of 41k at ilvl 672.

Logs: I'm not allowed until I post a few times, sadly :/ If there is anyone who could help me, I try to post them in private message. <.<

I now want to try to maximize my cleave DPS because Foundry is designed with most of the time cleave and aoe. Sadly most of the theorycrafting I'd found was for singletarget fights. Patchwerkstyle.

PS: at beastlord I'd forgot to call a pet and at the end of the fight I switched my aim to singletarget only to finish the boss before he finished us. I think there would be more overall DPS possible.

I would be very thankful for help at maximizing.

Deleted
    For multitarget fights you really should go with toth and not SF.

and other talents are fine? that means optimal build will be toth, crows, barrage, fs?

Yes.. Just as that is the optimal build for like every single fight in the instance ever.

I feel like a slacker for never changing my spec and only occasionally changing glyphs for fights in BRF, but I think it's just the state of hunters at the moment.

another question, are there any scale factors for cleave fights?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenox View Post
    You want to optimize for single target and not for AoE on basically every fight in BRF except maidens. That includes beastlord. Doing aoe damage is not an important part of the fight, you want to kill the priority targets asap, as well as have high damage in the last burn phase. An argument can even be made that Marksmanship is the better spec for that fight, since you can CA/KS the spears and have Rapid fire + Killshots for the execute (which the only hard part).

I want to switch Gear based on Encounter if I got the possibility to do it.

If I got much cleave and our Raid gots lack at AoE DPS I want to switch to help at this point. That's nothing I want to discuss about, I just wanted or want to ask if there are scale factors.

I could can use SimC by myself, but I want to have another result to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenox View Post
    They really don't change all that much. As far as I know.
    Most of the secondary stats we have scale pretty much the same towards cleave or multi add fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    They really don't change all that much. As far as I know.
    Most of the secondary stats we have scale pretty much the same towards cleave or multi add fights.
    Thank you! ^^

you are welcome