Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Boomkins scare the hell out of me as a hunter. I seriously hate coming up against boomkins and spriests.

Been playing druid as main since 07, and it really burns my cookies that I have to spec feral (which I played for years and hate now, it's just a watered down shadow of what it was), or resto (do i really need to say anything here) if I want to do anything other than rbg's.

My 2300 exp isn't much but considering I play extremely casual it is what it is. I know there's other classes in worse places than mine blah blah blah. But the other druid specs are essentially other classes too. You're not just changing your spell tree when you respec.

Tbh im just genuinely sick and tired of the inconsistency of moonkins in 3v3 arena...
    The last time we were top tier was last season - and the ONLY reason we were top tier was because of scaling...not because of our toolkit - it was all due to lsd2 being able to actually cause pressure...

I've said this for 2 expansions now...Moonkin needs a complete redesign if it wants to compete well in PvP...
    The 1 min CD root solar beam isn't and shouldn't be a thing anymore...their are WAY too many counters for an ability with a cooldown as long as solar beam.
    Disorienting Roar has never really made sense to me - You give a dot class a spell that breaks on damage...that's poor design....give us a ranged stun or something like shadowfury or just anything....ursol's vortex - quite possibly the worst talent ever put into the game - the cooldown it has in comparison to what it actually does and how easily it is to counter just makes me think why it's even in the game....and mighty bash still STILL dodges/parries for boomkins....i'm not sure if it's intended or not but they should just remove that stupid mechanic from the game because i don't enjoy getting my bash dodged on a feral druid then having to wait 50 seconds before it will dodge again...
    The only reliable CC that we had was NS clone in MOP - that actually put us on par and useful in comps - NS healing touch/clone etc...with HOTW..

That's gone now and so is HOTW (thanks to the 1500 2s players who continually whined about a spell being OP in 2s but very much needed for boomkin survivability in 3s) And now look at HOTW - I sure hope everyone is happy that moonkins 6 minute COOLDOWN gives us a whopping 17% increase in healing......thanks everyone.

Defensively Barkskin is useless - From every PvP expansion i've played i feel that barkskin has never really deterred someone from getting off me - or they've never CC'd barkskin off me.

I haven't done much arena this season due to the fact that moonkins are just terrible - probably next season when scaling comes in we will be a lot stronger but im sick of relying on scaling to determine when my spec is going to be good or not.
    Mages never suck
    Warlocks never suck?

Why is it that Moonkins/ele and spriests to some degree are always inconsistent. Almost every season theres a post on Moonkins not being viable but nothing seems to change - blizzard don't change their direction for boomkins they don't even change our spells...

We've been doing the exact same damage rotation since cata - Dot and starsurge....change it up a little give us a new spell ffs...it's so boring doing the same thing over and over again whilst watching other classes get new spells - do more damage and healing - have more defensives than you in arena. I hate it.

Can boomkins get some sort of defensive cooldown yet? barkskin is terrible
    Hotw was gutted - like literally gutted - it's a 17% heal increase for a 6 min CD cooldown.....i'm not sure what the design intent was there - i guess the MOP babies who complained about it in 2s finally got what they wanted...in 3s in mop i believed HOTW to be an absolutely necessity for moonkin survivability against certain comps.