Photographer Takes Photo Of Drunk Gorilla Right Before It Punches Him Out

http://sourcefed.com/photographer-ta...nches-him-out/

Looks like Donkey Kong Jr. hasn't been the same since his last DKC release... no but in all seriousness, you have to have some steel testicles to confront an intoxicated silverback eastern mountain gorilla. I mean gorillas are the more peaceful of the apes (compared to chimps), but Jesus Christ who the hell would face a drunken gorilla wit ha camera!

Holy shit.

Fucking LOL. This is pure gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Holy shit.

Fucking LOL. This is pure gold.
    That picture just says "DAMN PAPARAZZI"
    You're a towel.

Alcohol and punch probably click bait, IMO. Guy got close so gorilla told him to back off.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Greatest picture I've seen in a long time. He looks disappointed with the level of energy he has to spend to get rid of the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesen't look like he actually punched him. And he was not "Drunk" in the sense of "Alcohol" drunk. He more kind of huffed rotting fumes and then shoved a guy so he could get at someone trying to mack on his ladies.
    You're a towel.

He didn't punch him. He just pushed him away.

A 250 kg push though

Deleted
    Really nice picture!

On a side not, I couldve sworn this Gorilla sat in front of me in the bus one time.

That picture will be a meme by tomorrow morning.

His Jimmies must of been rustled

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    That picture will be a meme by tomorrow morning.
    why wait till tomorrow

Gorillas taking the side of celebrities, punching paparazzis and taking names yo

10+ Year Old Account
    thats funny, when i saw this on reddit 20+ days ago, it didnt mention anything about the gorilla being drunk. funny how thats been added on since. im sure redditors wouldnt pass up that tidbit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comment...ight_before_he

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    why wait till tomorrow

Cause tomorrow you might have spelled off correctly.

If a Gorillla actually punched you, I'm pretty sure you'd be dead.

An adult male is literally about 8 times stronger than a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    If a Gorillla actually punched you, I'm pretty sure you'd be dead.

An adult male is literally about 8 times stronger than a human.
    I know a lot about apes, gorillas aren't particularly known to be aggressive towards human, most attacks involve miscommunication, play, a show of dominance or the gorilla trying to protect their family. If a gorilla punched him at full force then he'd probably be half-dead, if the gorilla just hit him away, that's different.

Deleted
    that must feel like getting hit by a truck haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Optimus Primal ftw

Deleted
    Damn that Gorilla is a big motherfucker.

The photographer said
    “In less than a second, he was on me, and strongly hit me like a rugby player. With the shock, I felt all his power and weight on my body,"
    “I was taking photos of the gorilla family on the slopes of the Virunga Mountains with several clients of mine,”
    “We were all mostly focusing on a silverback called Akarevuro, the leader of the Kwitonda Group.
    “All the members of this family were quite excited on this day, probably due to the consumption of the bamboo stems, which cause the gorillas to become extremely drunk and excitable.
    “Suddenly, Akarevuro, who was stood close to us, just ran at me, but I could not move away as I was taking photos on my knees.
    “In less than a second, he was on me, and strongly hit me like a rugby player.
    “With the shock, I felt all his power and weight on my body.
    “A silverback gorilla like him weights around 250kg, so imagine a 250kg rugby player running straight towards you. Normally, they timidly avoid visitors when they move close, but not this time, Akarevuro was too excited and drunk.
    “He did not care about me, and pushed me out the way with his left hand like if I was not there.
    “Then he dashed through the vegetation to chase away a black back male behind us who looked to be interested in one of Akarevuro’s females.”
    I'd of been like