Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    I never had an opinion. Yet another lie. How much more are you going to make up fairy tales, Wells? Or is your argument inferior to your willingness to fight me again?
    This is you having an opinion on the interpretation of the law. Please provide proof that you should get to have an opinion if you're going to demand others do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Folks, drop the argument who does or does not have a law degree. It's off-topic, and irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    I don't give a fuck what the law states, if the law basically says they need to get shot before they can do anything it's a retarded law.
    That's not what the law states, so you should be ok.

I hope one day you get shot, in front of an officer, because the officer refused to take him down due to law stating he can't shoot without having seen the perps gun beforehand. I wan't to see how you feel about it on that day.
    Now I can check off the "I hope you're a victim of crime" box on my "Law Enforcement Thread" bingo.

Lmao this is pointless. Infracted because I question the authority of a person's argument. I'm out of this mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's not what the law states, so you should be ok.
    Yep, you're an idiot, confirmed. You know what they say about someone arguing with an idiot right? Makes you both look like idiots, so like Aeno, I'm out

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2015-02-16 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    If the sheriff was a creep or a crook, he lost the next election.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If you're a creep/crook, you get repeatedly reelected.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    im so happy i live in England where shit like this is either none existent or incredibly rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    im so happy i live in England where shit like this is either none existent or incredibly rare.
    Not until I illegally import a highly dangerous shipment of pebbles and rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Folks, drop the argument who does or does not have a law degree. It's off-topic, and irrelevant.
    /Applies to law school

I will return to comment once I graduate

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Pop quiz:
    How long does it take an average suspect to raise his hand from his waist to his shoulder?
    How long does it take an average police officer to pull the trigger on one of the fastest shooting guns available?
    What happened to the guy in that policy link that was shot at "not to kill"?

If you can't answer these questions directly and honestly, you're ignoring the data and facts.
    Pop quiz is your defense when debunked?
    You know, you claimed somthing and were given raw data, you know of ACTUAL usage of guns, ACTUAL events and dismiss it.

Damn, wouldnt like to be the one explaining evolution to you.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't know if throwing rocks at law enforcement is a Mexican tradition but they do it with some frequency on the US Mexican border at border patrol agents. Many Mexicans have been shot over it.

It doesn't make sense to throw rocks at men carrying guns. Why do it?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    If you look closely, his skin color quickly transformed black, and he turned intoa football charging demon hulk hogan.
    While throwing nuclear rocks at them (luckily none exploded, but they could have)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It doesn't make sense to throw rocks at men carrying guns. Why do it?
    If I was to gun down people that threw rocks at me, what do you think I would be charged with?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Pop quiz is your defense when debunked?
    You know, you claimed somthing and were given raw data, you know of ACTUAL usage of guns, ACTUAL events and dismiss it.

Damn, wouldnt like to be the one explaining evolution to you.
    So you're going to continue to ignore the actual data and facts here and claim that it's me doing that.

Got it.

Again, if you had a legitimate argument here you could answer those questions directly and honestly without ruining it.

I posted the answers in this thread.

You chose to ignore them. That's because the facts prove you're wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you're going to continue to ignore the actual data and facts here and claim that it's me doing that.

Got it.

Again, if you had a legitimate argument here you could answer those questions directly and honestly without ruining it.

I posted the answers in this thread.

You chose to ignore them. That's because the facts prove you're wrong.
    Your statement contradicts what actual happens in Germany regarding shootings. Gotcha champ
    Real events are unreal, never happened
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Lmao this is pointless. Infracted because I question the authority of a person's argument. I'm out of this mess.
    Infracting you for that post is ridiculous, but so is asking in the first place. It's an online discussion forum with nicknames and avatars instead of real names and pictures, expecting someone to give you personal information or credentials in order to consider their argument or claim is not only unreasonable, but a fallacious way to argue. The whole concept of an online discussion forum like this falls apart once you start being more concerned with who wrote a post rather than it's content.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Your statement contradicts what actual happens in Germany regarding shootings. Gotcha champ
    Real events are unreal, never happened
    Wait so, is your argument now based on the fact that most people that get shot don't die from it? You're actually oblivious enough to think that means people are aiming for extremities successfully?

How come you can't provide the part of the information that actually suggest they should do it, and instead are relying on the fact that when they tell you not to, it says it's not "always" possible as evidence that it's... always what they should do?

What about the specific case of the guy that tried to shoot someone in the leg and killed him instead?

Oh, that's right. "Real events are unreal, never happened," only your fantasy world of intentional misinterpretation matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait so, is your argument now based on the fact that most people that get shot don't die from it? You're actually oblivious enough to think that means people are aiming for extremities successfully?

How come you can't provide the part of the information that actually suggest they should do it, and instead are relying on the fact that when they tell you not to, it says it's not "always" possible as evidence that it's... always what they should do?

What about the specific case of the guy that tried to shoot someone in the leg and killed him instead?

Oh, that's right. "Real events are unreal, never happened," only your fantasy world of intentional misinterpretation matters.
    The data has been presented so stop nagging about it. Your original claim is that only responsible way to raise the weapon is if intending to kill.
    You have been showed two countries(are more) that use warning shots, extremity, center mass in that order if possible which results in fewer deaths and the job done.
    You started to mention stuff like this aint the movies and shit.

It does not compute. As Wildtree put it, you are to americanized to even grasp concepts not done the same way as shoot first and ask questions later.

A. You have not at any point in this entire thread shown any statement by any agency that states their policy as shooting extremeties.

B. You're the one arguing on the side of more violence here.

15+ Year Old Account
    A. You have not at any point in this entire thread shown any statement by any agency that states their policy as shooting extremeties.

B. You're the one arguing on the side of more violence here.
    A: Sorry I cant find the actual police manual in the english online. Your reading comprehension is however superb, the previously given National Police web portal link state warning shots, that deaths by police firing is very rare, that warning shots are being used. Also the question "Why do police not always shot the leg? "Sometimes it is not possible". Please use your brain now, if it wasnt procedure why is that even added in the Q & A at all?

You were given direct statistics from Germany showing the ammount of shots fired and suspects killed.

Now you can sit there and pretend that if we dont cough up the police manual in english for you that all we have written in untrue but that really says alot of you It is simply so much stacked up at this point that it will be a wtf-moment if you disregard especially from individuals actually living or have lived in said countries just cos there is no english .PDF present listing exactly what you want.

B: Pretty sure that warning shots and when possible shots to the leg qualifies as less violence being used than killing someone.

Edit: Worth mentioning again that our objections are not about the US way of doing things but your claim that it is the only responsible way to do it worldwide, that shoot to kill is the only way.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-02-16 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Until it's a photogenic white teenage female, nobody really will.
    only the family and friends of those murdered out of fear.