[WW Dps]Need help

hi, so for the last 2 months ive been playing monk gearing up etc however im sitting at about 650 ilvl and im pulling 12-13k dps in normal highmaul/bfr. i was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what im doing wrong.

WoW armory Link

my rotation / random button pressing
    - Expel harm [ wait for chi to recharge ]
    - Tiger Palm
    - jab
    - Chi Brew
    - Rising Sun Kick
    - Xeun
    - Serenity
    - Blackout Kick until i have stack of 10 tigereye brew
    - fist of fury

[- jab
    - energizing brew
    - blackout kick
    - jab
    - Rising Sun Kick
    - jab
    ]
    Repeat

i consume my chi rapidly and struggle to get more for the rest of the boss fight unless energizing brew,Serenity, chi brew are up...

please help

You should look at the sticky thread. Then log yourself and compare to monks around your level. THEN post your logs to the sticky thread and wait in line like the rest of us for some logs analysis

Here's my opening and then priority list (Ascendance so you understand why there's so long between jabs). When possible, I use Expel Harm to build Chi before pull, so Ideally I have 6/6 when the fight begins:

Tiger Palm
    Rising Sun Kick
    Fists of Fury
    Jabx3
    Serenity

Priority list:
    Rising Sun Kick on CD
    Fists of Fury on CD
    Chi Wave on CD
    Tiger Palm when your buff is about to fall off
    Blackout Kick when it procs
    Tiger Palm when it procs
    Blackout Kick

I use Energizing Brew after Fists of Fury, once I've spent down my energy on jabs. Serenity on CD, but always make sure you fill some Chi before hand so you're not wasting that regen time. If you feel energy starved the whole time, you might consider Ascendance over Chi Brew, since the energy regen is really nice.

I haven't read up on the latest numbers, this is just what I do to stay comfortable and enjoy my playstyle; but my numbers are consistently solid, excluding lag. I hope that helps.

Deleted
    Your opening seems pretty wrong to me, you should start with full Chi (building up chi with expell harm on CD before pull) and then follow this rotation for the opener, i'm going with chi wave, chi brew, xuen and serenity.
    Macro Chi wave together with Xuen as xuen isn't on the GCD.

prepot + Xuen macro
    tiger palm
    rising sun kick
    Chi brew
    blackout kick
    chi brew
    blackout kick
    jab
    Tigereye brew (doesn't matter how many stacks, 10 is optimal ofc but use it even if you're at 6 or 7)
    fists of fury
    jab once or twice (i do twice to deplete my energy and have 4 chi after serenity)
    Serenity and spam blackoutkick and rising sun kick on cooldown

now follow the priority system and you should be doing a lot more dps then you're doing now. Use 2nd pot when xuen comes off CD(use pot BEFORE Xuen)