Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    DLC is hilarious again! Those favorites, lmao.

1 out of top 10 Alliance, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    It's just a reccomendation, the build isn't saying YOU MUST BUY IT. Yeah, they're not that useful anymore, but $20 is hardly breaking the bank and a situation may arise where you need to use one for some reason. Plus I still use mine to burn CDs for the car(despite that one obnoxious guy yelling about nobody has CD players in cars....lol, or watches TV lol.... or uses Desktops/Laptops....lol, I'm sure next it'll be noone doesn't use a driverless car), and I like to buy boxed copies where possible, if there's no direct download service for the game, gotta use the disc. If you don't want one, don't buy one.
    I use optical drives because I have 20 year's worth of client files backed up onto DVDs. (Illustrator and designer) I also send hard copies of files to client via DVD, as well as thumb drives.

Besides, I don't trust thumb drives and HDDs and SSDs for long term storage - been burned by HDDs before, badly. $20 to make backups? Pffft. I spend more every month on coffee. I can't see why it's even an issue, unless it's some neckbeard who thinks choices like that define your manhood, or some idiotic thing like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course Donald favorites and retweets every post. Nice touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I use optical drives because I have 20 year's worth of client files backed up onto DVDs. (Illustrator and designer) I also send hard copies of files to client via DVD, as well as thumb drives.

Besides, I don't trust thumb drives and HDDs and SSDs for long term storage - been burned by HDDs before, badly. $20 to make backups? Pffft. I spend more every month on coffee. I can't see why it's even an issue, unless it's some neckbeard who thinks choices like that define your manhood, or some idiotic thing like that.
    The most reliable form of backup by far would be cloud storage. Redundancy and geographic distribution can protect you from things like house fires and meteor impacts.

Video not work in Germany... f*ck country

Imo Donald should have been the one using it, since people that use that site are retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapanese View Post
    Video not work in Germany... f*ck country
    Thanks GEMA! Seriously f*uck them!

Quote Originally Posted by Barny View Post
    Who uses HDDs anymore? This is 2015 and everybody should use SSDs
    Because certain applications will shred through the life cycle of an SSD in no time heavy manipulation of databases and lots of read writing. Also if the SSD crashes all you data is pretty much gone. On a HDD drive if your HDD drive crashes there's a chance you can still recover some data if if a a hefty price.
    You really want to have a file server just running all SSD drives? Can you buy me a small country while you are at it?

Maybe on day SSDs will replace HHDs but there is still a use for HDD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Of course Donald favorites and retweets every post. Nice touch.

- - - Updated - - -

The most reliable form of backup by far would be cloud storage. Redundancy and geographic distribution can protect you from things like house fires and meteor impacts.
    True. I'm still not sure I want a third party having access to all my data, files, etc. *Shudder*

Okay, I'm new to these setups. Why is one called "Puppy" and the other "Dolphin"? Does that actually mean anything?

Yey gratz Midwinter world first Maidens with 20hours head start to EU

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the addon that allows you to share notes between raid members? It is present in the Midwinter kill video...outlines healer CDs and boat kill party assignments.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by gilmatic View Post
    What is the addon that allows you to share notes between raid members? It is present in the Midwinter kill video...outlines healer CDs and boat kill party assignments.

Anyone?
    Angry Assignments?

Patch 6.1 class tuning is mostly buffs to weaker specs and talents, so it shouldn't drastically change things.
    Yeah, that's why they are nerfing Warlocks when they were already down near the bottom of the list, haha.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bgstratt View Post
    Angry Assignments?
    Yes! Thank you very much