WW Monk Stat Weights?

I'm curious as to what the stat weights are for a Windwalker Monk so I can input them into Pawn (for both Serenity and Chi Explosion). Are there any stat caps (like Haste) I should reach before worrying about other stats?

I recommend that you read the first page in the WW guide. Though stat weights will change in 6.1

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doomedq View Post
    I recommend that you read the first page in the WW guide. Though stat weights will change in 6.1
    There isn't anything changing in 6.1 that would change the stat priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zamochy View Post
    I'm curious as to what the stat weights are for a Windwalker Monk so I can input them into Pawn (for both Serenity and Chi Explosion). Are there any stat caps (like Haste) I should reach before worrying about other stats?
    Your best bet is to sim your character or the BiS templates in SimC and use those stat weights. In general you want to get MS>vers>crit>haste>>>>mastery until you get the t17 4pc, then haste moves up behind MS. For ChiEx just move haste to the top.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I understand the stat priority, but I was wondering what the actual stat weights (the numerical value) are. How do you figure out, or even input, stat weights into SimulationCraft (still new to using it)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zamochy View Post
    I understand the stat priority, but I was wondering what the actual stat weights (the numerical value) are. How do you figure out, or even input, stat weights into SimulationCraft (still new to using it)?
    In the "Buffs"-tab there is a sub tab named "Scaling". There you enable and select which stats to simulate.

I thought with the change to haste scaling that Haste will actually become stronger. It was listed a few weeks ago in the general changes for all classes.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doomedq View Post
    I thought with the change to haste scaling that Haste will actually become stronger. It was listed a few weeks ago in the general changes for all classes.
    It moved haste up, but still behind MS>Vers/Crit till you get the 4pc bonus.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I've been going MS > Haste >=Crit >= Ver>>>>>>>>>Mastery just so I can switch to chiexp when needed and have enough haste