Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

6.2 Patch- 99% Tanaan Jungle

According to new interview that is on main page 6.2 will be Tanaan Jugle. No Falahron or something else. Here is why:

1) https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...71404623810560

2)
    The Garrison Campaign will set up the invasion of Tanaan Jungle, so there isn't any more story to tell in Patch 6.1. There are also players still working their way through the Garrison Campaign now, so this break will give them a chance to catch up.
    3)
    Being able to fly in most of Draenor but not Tanaan Jungle is one possibility.
    They consider Tanaan as next new zone.

What do you think? . It is odd that only 2 raid tiers. Kinda short. Missing middle raid tier like ToT , Firelands
    Last edited by karmazyn; 2015-02-17 at 10:26 AM. Reason: edt

It has been pretty clear since the beginning of WoD (or even before) that this expansion would only have two raid tiers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not surprising they want to milk this cash cow as long as possible and more expensive expansions with less content means mo' money. It's funny because the price increase actually reduced the amount of money they'd get from me because I went to the gray market to avoid paying the excess cost.

Deleted
    i dont buy that we will have grom as next raid.

i just dont buy it, look at when the game released, how much time left.

It just doesnt cut it, tanaan will also not just be one raid it will be two raids, one will for sure be at Hellfire ramparts tbc, a castle ish place, and one will be up at seat of kil jaeden where gul dan will be.

we will have prolly the island or zangarmarsh sea a raid. a "catch up raid" wich always happens in mid expac, wich dont have connection to the story like the rest of all other expansions have had.

How they will interact it and why i dunno but one thing is for certain last raid will be on azeroth, mark my word on this.

How why etc and leadingpoints will be burning legion.

If you saw what cho gall said we are to late its allready been done, in HM.

im sure we have a raid against grom, film plays thrall comes in fights or helps us grom comes to understanding that we are the good ones.

gul dan casts some magic at grom, grom becomes a demon/mindcontrolled.

We chase gul dan(If you check the statue you can choose in the garrison glory raider, gul dan and khadgar is casting spells at eachother, just shows that gul dan will be last raid boss)

that means prolly he flees from seat of kil jaeden towards azeroth with burning legion with grom as mincontrolled as a puppy.

anyway this is my speculation nothing of proof or that it will happen exactly this way, but here and there it will have similarities and there is ingame things to back these theories up. and how wow have made storylines in the past.
    Last edited by mmoc7e86bf450a; 2015-02-17 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    i dont buy that we will have grom as next raid.

i just dont buy it, look at when the game released, how much time left.

It just doesnt cut it, tanaan will also not just be one raid it will be two raids, one will for sure be at Hellfire ramparts tbc, a castle ish place, and one will be up at seat of kil jaeden where gul dan will be.
    <snip>

that means prolly he flees from seat of kil jaeden towards azeroth with burning legion with grom as mincontrolled as a puppy.

anyway this is my speculation nothing of proof or that it will happen exactly this way, but here and there it will have similarities and there is ingame things to back these theories up. and how wow have made storylines in the past.
    It will likely be one raid. However, the last raid wing being in stormwind is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by karmazyn View Post
    What do you think? . It is odd that only 2 raid tiers. Kinda short. Missing middle raid tier like ToT , Firelands
    Where does it say there wont be a raidzone in tanaan? Heard alot about there only beeing 2 raid tiers this exp. Though never seen it confirmed or talked about from anyone at Blizzard.

just as long as it is not another timeless isle with loot every five feet
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

According to new interview that is on main page 6.2 will be Tanaan Jugle. No Falahron or something else. Here is why:

2)

3) They consider Tanaan as next new zone.

How do you make the leap from Tanaan in 6.2 to two raid tiers? I don't get that.

If it's just two tiers there will be a massive outrage.

I'm not sure Grom will be the final boss. Certainly the achievement and monument suggest that Gul'dan will be the final boss.

Frankly I'd enjoy it if the story was to move away from the disappointing Iron Horde arc, it's been pretty lacklustre.

2)

3) They consider Tanaan as next new zone.

Oh for the love of god stop spreading this bullshit. Blizzard has never at any point whatsoever said Wod will only have 2 raid tiers. At this point making any such claim is borderline trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Where does it say there wont be a raidzone in tanaan? Heard alot about there only beeing 2 raid tiers this exp. Though never seen it confirmed or talked about from anyone at Blizzard.
    It was a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question during an interview and the usual forum malcontents have made it one of their talking points in their narrative of how Blizzard is a greedy evil company hellbent on destroying Wow.

Am I the only one who sees Shattrath as a possible first raid for the second tier like Highmaul was for the first?

You don't need Farahlon for it and it would tie up some loose ends. It would also be the transition from Blackhand's Iron Horde to the Fel Iron Horde we'll likely face at the Iron Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Backjauer View Post
    The number of tiers depends on the progress of the next expansion. If it's going well, 2 tiers and expansion by early next year I guess. If not, 3 tiers and expansions late next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Backjauer View Post

I'm not sure Grom will be the final boss. Certainly the achievement and monument suggest that Gul'dan will be the final boss.

Frankly I'd enjoy it if the story was to move away from the disappointing Iron Horde arc, it's been pretty lacklustre.
    People have been "outraged" by every single detail of Wod no matter how trivial so how would this be any different? Perhaps if players were a little less "outraged" it would be easier for constructive feedback to get to Blizzard rather than having it all drowned out by incessant whining.

A two tier expansion would create legitimate complaints beyond the usual noise, that's all.

The problem with just two tiers is that we've paid the full price of an expansion for less content than we're used to. especially as the expansion was more expensive than the others. People would feel short changed.

£35 for two tiers worth of content seems too pricey, especially for a game that requires a sub as well.

To be clear, I don't think we will only have two tiers.
    Last edited by Backjauer; 2015-02-17 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Am I the only one who sees Shattrath as a possible first raid for the second tier like Highmaul was for the first?
    Nope you are not the only one - the place seems to be designed in mind with having future raid portal,new reputation and a huge potential for lore.

Legion Invasion, bring it on!

I can very well see Guldan summoning them to Shatt once again and then fleeing to Tanaan and being the last boss of x-pac.

Yeah, it was known for a while that 6.2 would be Tanaan.

Aye maybe, but there's a patch of land out past SMV , it's past a fatigue area but possible to get to with speed buffs, there's a YouTube video of it somewhere. There's nothing on it yet, just a flat square shape in the middle of the ocean

Deleted
    I hope WoD wont end with 6.2 - otherwise its too short unless next x-pac goes live next spring.

Just think of it - how long till 6.2? July,August?

And then what - 16 months of waiting?

So, the Iron Horde is so weak and pathetic that we completely beat them in the first patch of the expansion and now we're just sitting around chilling?

Deleted
    The only thing I'm concerned about with two tiers is the amount of time we will be waiting before the next expansion, and looking at WoD it could very possibly be more than 14 months...