Quote Originally Posted by Turboface View Post
    Deleted scene:

And that scene is one of the best scenes and it wasn't even part of the movie!

- It had character development
    - It introduced characters
    - It introduced the fel and its effects
    - It explained why Blackhand didn't become green
    - It had a scary/serious part
    - It had comedy

AND IT WAS ONLY 1 MIN AND 27 SECS!!

Pretty much everything WARCRAFT! How could Universal fail this much?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    How could Universal fail this much?!
    Blah blah blah video games, blah blah blah fantasy, blah blah blah easy summer monies. It's annoying as fuck because you can see the massive potential this movie had.

Deleted
    One major world and character building scene cut...

I actually dread the day that we finally see the Warcraft director's cut (not the extended), just because it will proof that the theatrical cut was plain bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Funny how this scene enlightens the quality of the CGI characters more than any other scene of the theatrical cut did. Everyone looked incredibly realistic, especially Durotan. When he addresses Blackhand his expressions look so real and defined that is almost scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    i wonder what the number should have been for a extended cut, 700+ ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IMloreeu View Post
    i wonder what the number should have been for a extended cut, 700+ ?
    My guess is that they would have needed numbers that got the movie into the green. So more around 500+.
    Don't think anyone expected this movie to get anywhere near 700.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    He looks like a potato with hair.....
    Probably the worst casting of an actor for this movie .
    Even Rut Negga is berable.
    Sorry but he was one of the best actors in the movie. Ruth Negga was useless.

Deleted
    And that scene is one of the best scenes and it wasn't even part of the movie!

- It had character development
    - It introduced characters
    - It introduced the fel and its effects
    - It explained why Blackhand didn't become green
    - It had a scary/serious part
    - It had comedy

AND IT WAS ONLY 1 MIN AND 27 SECS!!

Pretty much everything WARCRAFT! How could Universal fail this much?!
    Indeed, this was a very good scene. I like this kind of scenes where in a way much doesn't happen, but it still gives a lot of information. I guess they cut other similar scenes too. Which is shame since the movie could use more scenes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Turboface View Post
    Deleted scene:

It is a intersting scene apart from that last comment of Orgrim.
    I know that it was funny and some critics said the movie could use some humor but it seemed totally off and came out kinda cringy in this scene.
    Last edited by Romano; 2016-08-19 at 11:49 PM.

I can see why they cut it. Just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Funny how this scene enlightens the quality of the CGI characters more than any other scene of the theatrical cut did. Everyone looked incredibly realistic, especially Durotan. When he addresses Blackhand his expressions look so real and defined that is almost scary.
    Yes. Yes. That was my first thought as well!

I do not want to hear from anyone that the CGI was bad in this movie. This is creepily realistic!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I can see why they cut it. Just let it go.
    So what is it you see?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post
    It is a intersting scene apart from that last comment of Orgrim.
    I know that it was funny and some critics said the movie could use some humor but it seemed totally off and came out kinda cringy in this scene.
    I think they wanted to show a bit of Orgrim's personality, that he can be kinda funny too. Orcs can be funny too, just think about it. How lame would it be for all of those orcs there if none would say something funny once in a while?

Though I wonder what happened next... I wonder how Grommash reacted to his comment XD

So what is it you see?
    Apart from the blackhand stuff about a warrior being made its drawn out, tries to be funny and fails and looks like a rip off of the incredible hulk

I do not want to hear from anyone that the CGI was bad in this movie.
    The animations are too jerky to be realistic. Wait until you see them in PAL/SECAM, it will be obvious; even in NTSC it starts to stand out. Mimics and movements of live actors looks real everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Grom getting cut from the release. Still nice to fully see Grom this time, instead in passing. I liked it. Very interested to see the other deleted scenes.,
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Apart from the blackhand stuff about a warrior being made its drawn out, tries to be funny and fails and looks like a rip off of the incredible hulk
    The scene was great, and you're coming off as extremely pretentious with your reasoning. I'm guessing you're not a fan of the Warcraft RTS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangocash View Post
    The scene was great, and you're coming off as extremely pretentious with your reasoning. I'm guessing you're not a fan of the Warcraft RTS.
    You don't get it. Some people are on a higher intellectual level, and they simply cannot enjoy the same things us smallminded mortals do. I hope you understand now.

I think they wanted to show a bit of Orgrim's personality, that he can be kinda funny too. Orcs can be funny too, just think about it. How lame would it be for all of those orcs there if none would say something funny once in a while?

Though I wonder what happened next... I wonder how Grommash reacted to his comment XD

I know it can be funny and many critics said they felt the movie could use some humor.
    But it felt too out of place for me here.

It's like Obi-Wan telling some dumb joke to Anakin about his red eyes after he became a Sith lord.
    You are supposed to see a scene that shows the corruption and the succumbence to a demonic force and they joke about it.

It is this kind of jokes that usually put me off in superhero or other action /epic movies that are made at inapropriate times and show they dont even try to take themselves a little seriously which I dont find appealing.

Exception being Deadpool of course since his entire charactr is about jokes and breaking the 4th wall.

I wonder if they took out the scene because Orgrim says Grom is green? Maybe they were afraid the scene would be racists?

I wonder if they took out the scene because Orgrim says Grom is green?
    It just didn't fit anywhere. In the movie, Frostwolves arrive directly to the portal opening, and inserting additional scenes there would be confusing. Also, it requires explanation WTF "Gul'dan's gift" is and why Grom is suddenly green.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It just didn't fit anywhere. In the movie, Frostwolves arrive directly to the portal opening, and inserting additional scenes there would be confusing. Also, it requires explanation WTF "Gul'dan's gift" is and why Grom is suddenly green.
    The campfire scene apparently happens on azeroth after the frostwolves returned to the camp after the ambush in the canyon. You can see them sitting at the campfire in the movie (blackhand is approching them and then it cuts to durotan /draka in the tent.) Grom is green the whole movie and he explains why... he wants to be as strong as possible and at that point guldans fel magic is well established..

There was probably even more cut out at this point.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-08-20 at 05:37 PM.