That was a great trailer indeed. Movie looks pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    God, you gotta love Duncan... And lol, if paradokz ends up being our salvation, I don't know what I'm gonna do. xDD

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stop watching that PAX trailer. It's just... Woah.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they will release PAX trailer, at least in the same form that was shown to PAX audience. Actually trailer wasn't that great as the trailer. Good at max. It still badly edited, scenes and lines show up absolutely randomly and chaotically creating no catchy story. BUT this trailer does what previous didn't - it shows what Warcraft is - epic, complicated and rich fantasy world. Thats why everyone like trailer, i think. They should capture the same idea but cut the trailer properly. And of course add the proper music, not wub wub step. Awe inspiring music after "World event" line was godlike and gave goosebumps together with visual.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2016-04-27 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    God, you gotta love Duncan... And lol, if paradokz ends up being our salvation, I don't know what I'm gonna do. xDD
    Was it Paradokz who tweeted it to Duncan? I personally wouldn't mind tweeting him a lot about these things, but I just know he gets ton of that every day from others so... I'd rather not spam him :P
    Last edited by Tornwar; 2016-04-27 at 06:43 AM.

Deleted
    Oh god.

Does Warcraft ACTUALLY have the same marketing company as Ghostbusters redux? I thought that was just a joke! q_q

Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    Oh god.

Does Warcraft ACTUALLY have the same marketing company as Ghostbusters redux? I thought that was just a joke! q_q
    Probably contracted before the company had faith in Warcraft as a blockbuster film of the year.

Holy shit, best quality so far!

10+ Year Old Account
    The hype is through the roof... I think I'm gonna be in the cinema every day, til they remove it from their schedule xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Holy shit, best quality so far!

Wobbling in and out with the zoom was kinda annoying, but that trailer still gives me nerd-chills.

Please get that trailer released Duncan! So happy that he's showing those reactions to the "peeps".

Deleted
    Very nice!

Deleted
    I have been thinking. With some changes we know are happening, and those cryptic ending of the novelization. What if they actually plan on merging the First War and the Second War into one extremely bloody and long war rather than two separated conflicts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay this was a really awesome trailer. Hope they fired the guy who thought dubstep would be awesome music in the previous trailers.

So when LLane says "we should attack with full force". They are actually just outside the orc camp near the Dark Portal.

I wonder if they'll push the orcs back through the portal completely, but in the process losing King Llane. That would suck to be honest... If they show humans as the winners, with the only casualty being some pillages and a dead king.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyve View Post
    I have been thinking. With some changes we know are happening, and those cryptic ending of the novelization. What if they actually plan on merging the First War and the Second War into one extremely bloody and long war rather than two separated conflicts?
    It doesn't change certain inescapable acts that need to occur for the war to move north.

No Terenas, no Turalyon, no Lordaeron, no Alliance (dwarves give them guns, but there are only humans in the battlefield), no dragons.

Nope, this is pretty clearly the First War, and apparently most of the major battles were fought somewhere between the Burning Steppes, Elwynn Forest and the Black Morass. Some cinematographic version of Duskwood or Swamp of Sorrows.

The Second War takes place north of Blackrock Mountain.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-04-27 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    It doesn't change certain inescapable acts that need to occur for the war to move north.
    They can easily happen later on, though.

They can easily happen later on, though.
    The First War and the Second War are pretty much the same war. It's two different wars from the point of view of the Alliance, who came together after Stormwind fell.

The movie might actually separate them by a few months or years if Stormwind doesn't burn until the second movie. The major difference being that Orgrim would restart the conflict (a succesful second invasion) instead of trying to end it (retreating to Blackrock, allowing the refugees to escape), which, considering the advisors he would have next to him (Gul'dan, Zuluhed, Rend) and the bloodthirsty army of fel orcs under his command, wouldn't be too out of character.

Deleted
    Interesting little conversation I had with Duncan and ILM animation director. Damn, Duncan really knows how to create hype :P

https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/stat...70666421161988