Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    I hope we get more videos like that. Freaking awesome! That's some decent marketing right there.
    Its a good way of introducing each main character AND get to know their name. Then you also get interested in seeing what their deal is, so you wanna go see the movie to find out

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Its a good way of introducing each main character AND get to know their name. Then you also get interested in seeing what their deal is, so you wanna go see the movie to find out
    It's basically a video version of what that fellow on Twitter was doing with those little promo cards with the quick character bios.

P.S I see wee have a similar taste in avatars!

Deleted
    What is this, some good marketing . They might even release the pax trailer soon! I hope we get more of these videos, atleast for the main characters.

It seems that new Durotan shot is pretty popular on this forum lol

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a theory that marketing stuff we get until late april was done about year or so ago when Uni/Leg thought its gonna be shit. And now we start getting marketing that was create in the moment when Uni/Leg got totally positive reactions from test-screenings and realized the movie deserves something more than shitty B-movie marketing. So they started making some decent promos.

The best proof of this theory is visual quality of last footages. VFX in them was way more polished than in the first trailer or first TV-spots. And of course Lion Pride Inn BTS and PAX, Durotan footages were A-movie level of quality marketing. That marketing movie deserved from the beginning.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2016-04-29 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    The best proof of this theory is visual quality of last footages. VFX in them was way more polished than in the first trailer or first TV-spots. And of course Lion Pride Inn BTS and PAX, Durotan footages were A-movie level of quality marketing. That marketing movie deserved from the beginning.
    Totally agree. Legendary/Universal if you want more money from this film release the PAX trailer asap, people liked it a whole lot more than trailer 2. You're only shooting yourselves in the foot by keeping that PAX trailer hidden.

This pretty much confirms that Durotan is one badass mf!
    Fuck, this movie is going to have me bawling over a wolf, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Fuck, this movie is going to have me bawling over a wolf, isn't it?
    Probably not the same wolf. It doesn't have the nosering in Westfall.

I just watched Video Games Awesome https://www.twitch.tv/ffstv react to Trailer 2 and they said it didn't really look too good and that they wish there would be more violence...

Well a shame they couldn't see a orc snapping a man's neck XD But really they also said it looked like it didn't have heart. A huge shame they think that :/

I just watched Video Games Awesome https://www.twitch.tv/ffstv react to Trailer 2 and they said it didn't really look too good and that they wish there would be more violence...

Well a shame they couldn't see a orc snapping a man's neck XD But really they also said it looked like it didn't have heart. A huge shame they think that :/
    Eh, I don't think they're Warcraft fans. I saw them react to the WoD Cinematic and they shouted "Hey look it's that guy from Hearthstone!" when Garrosh appeared. :P

Still they represent the general public, I'm sure they would like the PAX trailer more.

Eh, I don't think they're Warcraft fans. I saw them react to the WoD Cinematic and they shouted "Hey look it's that guy from Hearthstone!" when Garrosh appeared. :P

Still they represent the general public, I'm sure they would like the PAX trailer more.
    Yeah but still, remember this movie is meant for both audience... but really that music is also just sooo horrible XD

Yeah but still, remember this movie is meant for both audience... but really that music is also just sooo horrible XD
    Oh I know it's meant for both. I just don't always take their opinion's to heart since they can be pretty clueless about things sometimes, the trailer really doesn't display heart but the first trailer and the PAX trailer do. Again shame they didn't see that one....

Oh I know it's meant for both. I just don't always take their opinion's to heart since they can be pretty clueless about things sometimes, the trailer really doesn't display heart but the first trailer and the PAX trailer do. Again shame they didn't see that one....
    Well they did watch the first trailer and they didn't seem to hate it. But... yeah. PAX trailer all the way!

Well they did watch the first trailer and they didn't seem to hate it. But... yeah. PAX trailer all the way!
    That's good, the first trailer was better than trailer 2.

Seems like WoW is getting movie based weapons!

Or is just some kind of promotion

Deleted
    Those Alliance weapons look absolutely amazing.

Wow they're so great especially the Alliance ones. *_*

10+ Year Old Account
    That Gul'dan staff. Mmmmmh yes. My Mage/Warlock will enjoy that.

Seems like WoW is getting movie based weapons!

Or is just some kind of promotion
    WHOA! Are these going to be artifact skins?

Durotan's axe is based on The Betrayer of Humanity from Naxxramas, yes? (Or at least the statue outside Blizzard HQ)