10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Aside from the fact that it's completely logical to not want to put foreign objects that can scratch your corneas, even if worn properly, into your eyes.
    Yeah well, whatever. I would loved to argue the matter but this is not really the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Wonder how you would react to the "real reviews" if they were telling that the movie is shit. Face it, Warcraft is the first good video game movie in history and considering the love by the world that everyone that made the movie shown with the Warcraft universe, they truly deserve it.

That's the main point here, finally someone proved that video game movies can be good.

Next time, don't invest so much in wanting something to fail.
    But...Mannoroth...

the blood....

demons.....

That's nice. Are names somehow supposed to improve the work they already completed? Because the reaction so far has been that the actors were pretty meh.
    The "reactions so far" are summed in a guy saying "Lothar is too Ragnar" and another saying the human actors "did their job but weren't in par with the orcs".

The girl was pretty positive overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Pretty funny stuff. Is that supposed to be intense or something?
    Are you that annoyed to spew irritated comments about everything?

If someone pooped on your soup today is none of our concerns.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Everything looks terrible on a short loop

10+ Year Old Account
    The one's you've seen perhaps. There have been plenty of other reactions that have come out through either social media or other sites.
    Interesting, what about quoting/linking them? Just for curiosity, not like I doubt your word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Are you that annoyed to spew irritated comments about everything?

If someone pooped on your soup today is none of our concerns.
    Though I wonder, why are any of you trying to prove anything to Vagas? This guy has been here for months wanting this movie to be dogshit, any merit and praise it would recieve he handwaves away. Hes not interested in it, but he sure as hell is interested in being a smartass, he can't contain himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    How would you even manage to push your eyeballs? Wut?
    Well when you are taking them out you sorta have to push your fingers against your eye and then squeeze the fingers together to get the lense in between them. When I tried i pushed my eyeball and it kept moving backwards so I couldn't get them out easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I expect a 65-70% from RT and a 7-8 from IMDb, which is usually more about entertaintment and less about quality film-making.

This is a blockbuster after all.
    Not all blockbusters get bad reviews in RT. Civil War has 90%, SW episode 7 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by donmater View Post
    Not all blockbusters get bad reviews in RT. Civil War has 90%, SW episode 7 as well.
    I wouldn't dare expect Warcraft to be as good as those two. I hope it is, but I don't expect it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Though I wonder, why are any of you trying to prove anything to Vagas?
    Call it "personality flaw". I don't think there's more to it.

Deleted
    I just hope the translation is good and they don't change names around.
    They will change only the "clan nicknames" of the orcs character, like Orgrim Doomhammer will be Orgrim Martelfato (which means "Doomhammer"), or Frostwolf Clan will be "Clan dei Lupi Bianchi", literal translation, or Blackhand will be "Manonera".
    The rest will be the same as the original names.

Deleted
    I wouldn't dare expect Warcraft to be as good as those two. I hope it is, but I don't expect it.
    yea but they were just "fun" movies not like super deep artsy crap.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    still no one to confirm stormwind burning

pls this has to happen, Metzen i kill you

Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    They will change only the "clan nicknames" of the orcs character, like Orgrim Doomhammer will be Orgrim Martelfato (which means "Doomhammer"), or Frostwolf Clan will be "Clan dei Lupi Bianchi", literal translation, or Blackhand will be "Manonera".
    The rest will be the same as the original names.
    The italian translation seems literal for the most part (I'm sure there are some exceptions), but for example, in spanish Stormwind is Ventormenta (root for the word wind linked with the word storm), not Tormentaviento (literally Stormwind).

If they do translate names for the movie (which they may not, there could be lip-sync issues), I hope they translate them the same way Blizzard does and they don't make up their own.

Quote Originally Posted by donmater View Post
    yea but they were just "fun" movies not like super deep artsy crap.
    Fair enough. Still, both of those have a very old franchise behind them. Artsy critics still respect comics and movies from their childhood more than a game they might have tried as teenagers.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-05-11 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    Hi-Res version of some Warcraft stills:

http://collider.com/warcraft-movie-i...-toby-kebbell/

There's also one new still of Lady Taria

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I still can't quite convince myself that Stormwind burning or not burning at the end is a minor thing. I don't care if it's at the beginning of the sequel instead, we need this movie to be as best as possble. And Stormwind burning at the end so the average moviegoer can shit their pants from the surprise would probably help a lot in making it better.

On another note... Not very intelligent people (the one who's apparently a Warcraft fan has no clue what goes on in the film), but yeah, very optimistic opinions! (sarcasm)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    On another note... Not very intelligent people (the one who's apparently a Warcraft fan has no clue what goes on in the film), but yeah, very optimistic opinions! (sarcasm)

Calm down dude
    They're absolutely right, there are definitely reasons to worry about the movie and there are definitely reasons to be excited
    Stop taking all kinds of criticism so badly

Deleted
    I still can't quite convince myself that Stormwind burning or not burning at the end is a minor thing. I don't care if it's at the beginning of the sequel instead, we need this movie to be as best as possble. And Stormwind burning at the end so the average moviegoer can shit their pants from the surprise would probably help a lot in making it better.

Well, I can accept both ways.

Stormwind WONT burn. I think that's okay. It makes for a bittersweet ending and still setups the sacking for the second movie. I think putting it in just to make people 'shit themselves' could be seen as a stupid shock ending. I know why Duncan would do it like this, to balance the losses on both sides and make the story a bit more neutral.

We'll probably get answers during post release interviews or DVD commentaries

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Calm down dude
    They're absolutely right, there are definitely reasons to worry about the movie and there are definitely reasons to be excited
    What the fuck? All I said was that it's not optimistic. Because it isn't. There are fantasy fans who wont even watch the movie because of shitty trailers.

Edit: My whole point was that despite the guys saying a few stupid things here and there, they are right about the trailers and how the movie will probably do box-office-wise. And that's not optimistic. That's it.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2016-05-11 at 06:57 PM.

snip
    So far they haven't said anything really wrong. They both hope it's going to be good

Deleted
    When the people who saw the film say "Damn, the CGI and visuals were great!"
    Looking at this pic and think "Damn, they're right!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Calm down dude
    Still, "WILL WARCRAFT SUCK?" in cubic letters is one of those things that could be, well, avoided.