Deleted
    I'm so f-ing anxious to see if this movie will do well enough for sequels to be made. I can't imagine this won't be so looking at all that marvel garbage that's being released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Warcraft is sitting a comfortable six points above Gods of Egypt.

*goes in corner and cries himself to death*

Anyways, anyone know in which countries it premiers today? It says 25th for France and then a bunch of other countries for 26th, but it seems like it was actually 24th for France. Any Germans, Danes, Russians here? It says 26th for your countries. Is this the case or are there screenings today?
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2016-05-25 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post

Relax, there are only four reviews up. Just to make you feel better, I have seen more positive reviews than negative ones outside of Metacritic, so take those numbers with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by shuma View Post
    I'm so f-ing anxious to see if this movie will do well enough for sequels to be made. I can't imagine this won't be so looking at all that marvel garbage that's being released.
    Kinda bored with the whole Marvel and DC thing myself, enough is enough. My hope was that Warcraft might open the door for investments into more fantasy themed movies, where there are loads of good books/stories to base them on.

If Warcraft fails it'll be the final nail in the games-into-movies coffin, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Waynhim; 2016-05-25 at 09:00 AM.

lol guys, are we really calling this a fail just because of 3 bad reviews out of hundreds to come? One of them being written by a guy who gave 4/5 to Dragonball Evolution?

Anyway, reviews overseas seem pretty positive instead.

I think the film is gonna get a Fresh score at RT in the end. The only thing that makes me angry is that now people are already calling it "another failed videogame-adaptation", with only 5 reviews! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Relax, there are only four reviews up. Just to make you feel better, I have seen more positive reviews than negative ones outside of Metacritic, so take those numbers with a grain of salt.
    I know, I'm not really being serious. I don't really take the word of critics seriously. And even if Warcraft is as bad as Gods of Egypt, I would still enjoy the movie. I had fun watching Gods of Egypt, and it really is a bad movie. Since Warcraft is also fantasy, I'll have fun based on only that comparison, let alone the fact that it's Warcraft and that I love the lore and franchise.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, im kinda angry by the fact that these fuckers
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/news?ref_=tt_nwr_sm
    already state that, quote:
    First Wave Of Reviews For Warcraft: The Beginning Are Sure To Upset Fans Of The Video Game Series
    They mean, first 3 bad reviews and 2 good reviews out of the WHOLE 5 reviews?
    Warcraft Early Reviews Predict a Big Box Office Flop
    Seriously? I try to imagine the dude who wrote the title and has only the image of complete autist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    lol guys, are we really calling this a fail just because of 3 bad reviews out of hundreds to come? One of them being written by a guy who gave 4/5 to Dragonball Evolution?
    No, no. But don't expect brilliant reviews either, or more than a small proportion of good ones. Critics are inconsistent, untrustworthy little people and they will probably continue shitting on this movie. And that's just a sad fact of life and it is even sadder to me now that it actually affects something I love.

Deleted
    German WoW-Site Buffed.de has a spoilerfree review kinda thingy.

In short: She liked the movie and hopes for a sequel.

http://www.buffed.de/Warcraft-The-Be...eview-1196329/

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wow. Looks like this movie is garbage. What a shame.

http://kotaku.com/the-warcraft-movie...ood-1778550679
    Played Warcraft 3? That game wasn't goofy. Clueless people will be clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    Played Warcraft 3? That game wasn't goofy. Clueless people will be clueless.
    It was kind of goofy. Human mortar units for example. Clicking on heroes constantly created funny quotes from the heroes.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-05-25 at 09:09 AM.

Well the one german movie critic gave it 3.5/5 and praised the acting of Travis Fimmel and the groundbreaking CGI. It was just a bit too short.

"Best video game movie ever made but not a masterpiece."

The german dubbing will have its own comedy touch. "Bring me fuel for the FUR"
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-25 at 09:21 AM.

Anyways, anyone know in which countries it premiers today? It says 25th for France and then a bunch of other countries for 26th, but it seems like it was actually 24th for France. Any Germans, Danes, Russians here? It says 26th for your countries. Is this the case or are there screenings today?
    Well, we have a premiere in Slovenia tonight (25th) and from the looks of it, all three fans of WoW in this miniature country will be attending. Don't expect any reviews though,

The official start in germany is indeed on 26th. There are many midnight screenings though.

Deleted
    you know what? FUCK THEM . Anyone who critics this movie , and is not a hater at least gives it a 5/10 6/10 and higher. they ad it the flaws of the movie (any movie has them) and then they score it , and its in the positive marks . predict a flop* ya right it aint even out in the world, not mentioning china etc. makes me really angry. It seams that all the blizzard , warcraft fantasy haters are going out on the full arsenal to sabotage this moive. Call me a fanboy , what ever you wish, but if you can read at all , the thing you see is pure hate for fantasy movies , blizzard or warcraft. Nothing else nothing more. Give the movie a 1/10 i dont care but say that the cgi is awful and give me comparison you just cant , say its generic and show me a action movie that's not , or a superhero movie ( ok civli war etc are good) but most of them are hero saves the day with struggle, a romance movie thats not generic. Ya there are few of them that are not but most of em are, and they are still fun to watch . Thous WHO GIVE THE ANY CRITIC THAT'S A WORTH READ gave the movie at least 60% , and twitter reactions gave it 8/10. So ya. CALL me a fanboy or whatever .

worth mentioning the guy writing Warcraft Early Reviews Predict a Big Box Office Flop did admit at least "Before we delve into these critiques, it's worth noting that only five reviews have been posted on Rotten Tomatoes thus far, two of which are positive and three of which are negative, resulting in an early 40% Rt score. Of course, dozens of reviews will certainly come flooding in over the next few weeks, » " so i give him that , in the end he could at least say its uncertain in his title and not write flop
    Last edited by mmoc1e09114525; 2016-05-25 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Well the one german movie critic gave it 3.5/5 and praised the acting of Travis Fimmel and the groundbreaking CGI. It was just a bit too short.

"Best video game movie ever made but not a masterpiece."

The german dubbing will have its own comedy touch. "Bring me fuel for the FUR"
    The Draenor part from Comic Con actually changed a lot in the dialogue and I was surprised by this.
    There is no "Death... Life.... Death....Life" or "Bring me fuel for the fel and make room for the Horde". I don't remember the exact sentences but it was different. Which I guess is cool since Germans won't have the Fur confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Yep, im kinda angry by the fact that these fuckers
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/news?ref_=tt_nwr_sm
    already state that, quote:

They mean, first 3 bad reviews and 2 good reviews out of the WHOLE 5 reviews?

Seriously? I try to imagine the dude who wrote the title and has only the image of complete autist.
    The first article title is written by a guy on comicbookmovie.com who makes a living from writing sensationalist articles.

I don't know whether the movie will be good or not but I do know that the author of that article, Josh Wilding, is a tool.

Deleted

I'm seeing it today. Pre-premiere today.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    The first article title is written by a guy on comicbookmovie.com who makes a living from writing sensationalist articles.

I don't know whether the movie will be good or not but I do know that the author of that article, Josh Wilding, is a tool.
    Yep, he's a tool indeed. Always tries to stir up something and is extremely Marvel Studios biased. People like him are the reason I stopped going to that site a while back, that and they post a fuck ton of spoilers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Lol, obviously a website named "uncanny" would have field trip with a movie like this.