Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callyx View Post
    I checked various scene release sites, there doesn't even seem to be a camrip yet :S
    Yeah there's no cam rip yet. That guy is a troll. Just report him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    Yeah there's no cam rip yet. That guy is a troll. Just report him.
    He is obviously a troll, you guys should not listen to him at all.
    He saw a Camrip version and complains about it being blurred...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    That guy is a troll.
    You need a proof I have watched this? I can give any.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    He is obviously a troll, you guys should not listen to him at all.
    He saw a Camrip version and complains about it being blurred...
    Yeah i'm just saying there isnt even a camrip out yet, so he's bullshitting from the start. There are sites that track every scene-groups releases and there's not a single mention of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    You need a proof I have watched this? I can give any.
    you can start by posting screenshots

Biggest box office opening day in Germany for this year. According to the posts on the official forum: Most people just love the movie and feel like they got what they wanted. Sat in an english screening, not so packed, rather quiet audience. But what you hear from german screenings: The crowd loved this movie.

For those stupid predictions for the US market: Fuck those critics. If one person that has a completely different expectation and relation to the movies material dictates your expectation: That's just wrong.

- Lack of humor - there are like 2 funny scenes in the entire movie - Garona the Translator and defiant Thrall in the extra scene.
    - Lack of emotions - most characters have pokerfaces throughout all the action. The King is not charismatic, looks like shit (there never were kings that looked like shit), and his excuse for the crown suits him like a saddle to a cow.
    You CLEARLY didn't watch the movie then. CLEARLY.

There is so many more funny scenes than those 2 you mention. Also those 2 you mention aren't even funny! What the heck?
    And lack or emotions? Half of the movie are about characters dealing with life and problems and they are always showing their emotions...

That was not a "shitpost", it was an objective review.

If you have something to comment on it except bickering over one point, please do so.
    You watch a cam-rip and complain about quality. You don't even know the degrees of stupid you have brought here...

Now that this is all over and done with the director can go back to making rinky dink movies like moon. You can tell he tried so hard to be the next JJ Abrams and failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sniglet View Post
    Now that this is all over and done with the director can go back to making rinky dink movies like moon. You can tell he tried so hard to be the next JJ Abrams and failed.
    So a movie that had the biggest opening of the year in some countries, and is loved by the moviegoers, is a failed movie?

logic not work here dude

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    There is so many more funny scenes than those 2 you mention.
    I have a feeling that they (such as Garona sexual jokes) fall in the goofiness category.
    Half of the movie are about characters dealing with life and problems and they are always showing their emotions...
    Maybe, but not in any convincing way.

I have a feeling that they (such as Garona sexual jokes) fall in the goofiness category.
    Oh god with those ridiculous looking fake tusks? The cringe is real with this movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    So a movie that had the biggest opening of the year in some countries, and is loved by the moviegoers, is a failed movie?
    Some countries being the key words there and moviegoers meaning warcraft nerds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I forgot to mention yesterday how amazing the shot of the Orcs travelling through the Dark Portal at the beginning of the movie was. It was incredibly beautiful.

Meanwhile, can anyone explain why the palace dungeon needs a polygonal (!) cage in the center of the room with wrought bars and hole in the ceiling (!!). And that is not the strangest prop in the movie.

Maybe, but not in any convincing way.
    ... the joke was refering to Khadgar. Also, no. What even did you watch? Was it a cut down version where only half of the scenes were in? There was many more funny moments through the film.

And not in any convincing way... lolwat. Okay if you think so. Obviously we cannot care for any of the characters that tell them about their background and ends up in very bad situations. IMO Lothar watching his son dying, Durotan's death and when Durotan had to name his child was some very emotional scenes.

Some countries being the key words there and moviegoers meaning warcraft nerds.
    Key word? Well obviously because the movie has only been released in those!

And moviegoers are everyone who went and watched the movie, not just Warcraft fans. Also what is even wrong if it was only the fans? As long as many people are going and watch the movie!
    Last edited by Tornwar; 2016-05-28 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    Warcraft isn't at the level of Star Wars or Star Trek so no idea where the JJ Abrams comment is coming from, and neither Moon nor Source Code are "rinky dink" movies, they are both critically acclaimed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Only if it actually enhances the film. If it only serves to slow things down without providing any real character development then it doesn't belong in the movie. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it is possible the stuff was cut for a reason.
    Well. A lot of the reviews and complaints are that there is a lot of jumping around, very little character introduction in the beginning among other things.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

My biggest beef with the film is its soundtrack. It's very generic Warcraft, but with no significant standout tracks or themes. The main theme is decent enough, but nothing special if you compare it to the best songs in WoW. I wish they'd use more music from the game (new versions of them ofc), especially the Human war themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    My biggest beef with the film is its soundtrack. It's very generic Warcraft, but with no significant standout tracks or themes. The main theme is decent enough, but nothing special if you compare it to the best songs in WoW. I wish they'd use more music from the game (new versions of them ofc), especially the Human war themes.
    Totally disagree, the soundtrack gave me chills at some parts and the that "balls rising" feel in others
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Just saw it a second time (with a friend that couldn't come wednesday).
    And i'm still voting for a 7-8/10. Same reaction that the first time, same flaws, not more, not less. That's a pretty good movie with seriously disturbing pacing. Btw i didn't see any others easter egg.
    Except I saw Kilrogg a lot more than the first time, and I liked it.

Finally watched in Thailand, was good, much better than I expected

I dunno why, but many Americans seem to have something against this movie or even franchise as a whole, dun see anything like this among my Asian and European buddies.

I hope there'll be a directors cut version.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-05-28 at 02:05 PM.