Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, I'm being 100% serious. I understand that not everyone in the world is the same. And critics the world over are giving it low scores, it isn't just English speakers. It just seems like the English speaking critics have seen a film they dislike more than those who speak other languages natively, on average. Please, tell me where any of this is factually incorrect.
    lol this idiot has 10k posts in 5 years no wonder he is negative he practically lives on forum

Any industry folk know why we release movies in (seemingly) every other country first? I get the whole press tour thing and staggering the released, but why do we not release in the US first?

It needs to make more like 500+ because it cost $160 just to make and then you factor in marketing. That means $200M+ they need to make back. Means over 400M at the box office, especially if the vast majority is from overseas markets.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I think they have the right to do their job like everyone else. Why do you think they should be forced out of their profession just because they don't treat your mediocre film(by all accounts) more positively?
    Maybe you should read the bolded part that you have written so you can understand what I am saying, or rather what you are saying since you are the one who wrote it.

Deleted
    How many people here who liked/thought the movie was oki liked Interstellar this will tell me how similar your opinions are to mine.

No, I just have free time while code is compiling to spend fucking with you guys on the forum.
    I thought deliberately inciting people wasn't allowed here. Didn't that other guy who used to dwell on this thread (jbond, or whatever) admit to it too and received a warning?
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-05-29 at 01:39 AM.

No, I just have free time while code is compiling to spend fucking with you guys on the forum. I suppose I could spend that time jerking off, but the chafing would get ridiculous.
    find a hobby outside mmoc..you'll be healthier and less negative

No, I understand what you're talking about. You're just talking out of your ass. They don't have fatigue, they just don't care to be kind to films they find inferior because they see so many of them. You seem to think they should be forced out of the industry because they weren't kind to the film you like though. Earlier in this thread people were hoping the film would be reviewed well, get good word of mouth and be a massive success. So far it has one of those things. When the reviewing part didn't go our way people started ripping the critics saying their opinion means jack shit and they're morons. Why did everyone care about them giving it good reviews in the first place then? Oh that's right, this is just kids being bratty and throwing a tantrum at this point.
    when someone rates sharknado 80% and dragonball evolution 4/5 then i know how much he knows how to be movie critic lmao.. then i am also a movie critic

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Any industry folk know why we release movies in (seemingly) every other country first? I get the whole press tour thing and staggering the released, but why do we not release in the US first?
    Some people think its because of UEFA EURO 2016 final happening on the 10th... I think it was XD

No, I understand what you're talking about. You're just talking out of your ass. They don't have fatigue, they just don't care to be kind to films they find inferior because they see so many of them. You seem to think they should be forced out of the industry because they weren't kind to the film you like though. Earlier in this thread people were hoping the film would be reviewed well, get good word of mouth and be a massive success. So far it has one of those things. When the reviewing part didn't go our way people started ripping the critics saying their opinion means jack shit and they're morons. Why did everyone care about them giving it good reviews in the first place then? Oh that's right, this is just kids being bratty and throwing a tantrum at this point.
    Well, I can tell you one thing: I have seen the movie.
    Now let me ask you: Have you seen it?

You are defending reviewers who are hating Warcraft (or video game movies in general)and those who are comparing the Horde with the immigrants and Azeroth with Europe? You seem to have an agenda here, and I do not know what it is.

Right, he rated those based on what they were trying to accomplish just like he rated Warcraft. In his opinion they got the job done better. Just because you disagree with 1 morons opinion(who I said pages ago to disregard) doesn't mean it's invalid. It's his opinion and he has every right to have it and get paid for expressing it so long as someone wishes to pay him to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw it back in March. It was poorly paced, terribly edited, the backgrounds don't blend well and overall I enjoyed it. And if they want to sue me for breaking the NDA they are free to.
    And I agree about the pacing and the editing, but my opinion is that the Director's Cut will fix most of those.

Right, he rated those based on what they were trying to accomplish just like he rated Warcraft. In his opinion they got the job done better. Just because you disagree with 1 morons opinion(who I said pages ago to disregard) doesn't mean it's invalid. It's his opinion and he has every right to have it and get paid for expressing it so long as someone wishes to pay him to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw it back in March. It was poorly paced, terribly edited, the backgrounds don't blend well and overall I enjoyed it. And if they want to sue me for breaking the NDA they are free to.
    then it should said in title its my sellout opinion about this movie

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Okay, but if it earns a sequel do you want to see him direct it? Surely hes learned alot.
    Not really. I can't honestly say he's done well this go around. He had little or nothing to do with CGI and that seems the only major thing everyone can agree on as a plus to the movie. For the most parts, what jones was involved in directly are what fans, non-fans whatever tag you want to put on the rest seems to sway so differently about be it. I just don't think he had the chops to take on this project just yet. He just wasn't experienced enough to tackle this beast of a video game to movie and get it to the level it needed to be.

Because foreign territories are more excited for the film and that's where they're going to make most of their money... just my guess with this one considering the insanely low forecast for the US opening.
    I meant in general, this isn't a specific thing to Warcraft.

I meant in general, this isn't a specific thing to Warcraft.
    Most movies are released far earlier in US than in the rest of the world. When it isn't, it's usually because they don't want to open on the same week or close to some other big movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Most movies are released far earlier in US than in the rest of the world. When it isn't, it's usually because they don't want to open on the same week or close to some other big movie.
    Eh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Unless I just haven't cared to goto movies in THAT long that all of those results are from 2013-2014 and they shifted back to releasing in US first usually?

Because their tastes are different than yours? Your world view must be so narrow...
    No, because they write shit that is not objective at all

Eh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Unless I just haven't cared to goto movies in THAT long that all of those results are from 2013-2014 and they shifted back to releasing in US first usually?
    Big, giant movies are sometimes released a bit before elsewhere because of the reason I stated or holidays. Buzz is also a possibility, but that is more of a by-product from the other reasons.

As somebody who watches a lot of movies in the cinema, there's a lot of smaller movies or Oscar movies that are released painfully later here, if at all. Recent example would be The Witch, as well as Free State of Jones and Finding Dory, which are released next month in the US, but are released two or three months later here.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2016-05-29 at 01:57 AM.

I think it's likely, but without seeing it I can't comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless he was paid to trash the film or give those other films good reviews that would be inaccurate. And if you don't have proof of such things you're basically trying to slander the writer's character for not agreeing with you. Great way to live your life... maybe you should find some hobbies outside WoW so you're a little less likely to attack people for doing their job.
    atleast i am not putting review before movie was actually out and i saw it .. so i think i have a right to slander his shit of character

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by tangocash View Post
    There seems to be an aura of negativity around you.
    I don't know, sometimes it feels like he just loves to argue for the sake of arguing, probably enjoying the sound of it in his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Vegas82 is not entirely wrong.