Deleted
    Some numbers for Warcraft. Source: http://pro.boxoffice.com/weekend-estimates/
    Despite only finishing in second place domestically, Warcraft dominated the competition worldwide with a $29.8 million overseas total in 51 markets, plus a record-breaking $156 million five-day opening in China — the fastest that any foreign film has reached that mark within China, beating the four days it took last year’s Furious 7. The film, which had already been out for several weeks overseas prior to its domestic release this weekend, has now earned $286.1 million worldwide. Key grosses to date besides the aforementioned China include $19.9 million in Russia, $12.1 million in Germany, $9.1 million in France, $7.3 million in the United Kingdom, $5.0 million in South Korea, $4.7 million in Brazil, and $4.2 million in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    We must summon the guardian. It should be he who explains it.

CRIIIIIINGE

Also, these are just my personal opinions. I am not trying to claim it is objectively good/bad.
    Oh man, what's cringy about that line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    The cinema I went to watch the movie the second time had ended showing the movie in 2D since June 1st. BUT! From thursday on, they will begin to do new screenings in 2D!

It might have "bombed" in US, but in Denmark the movie is still going strong
    i thought the term was "bummed" not "bombed"

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    Oh man, what's cringy about that line?
    How he said it. I felt that it sounded like one of my friends were spouting the line. In fact, the line itself felt cringeworthy to me. It's like they are flipping between no contractions, allowing contractions, and an occasional slang(ish) word slips through.

But the moment he said it, I cringed and and began feeling bad, lol.

You like it. That's find. I found it cheesey.

Edit:

So far, every scene with the Orcs seems like gold. Humans feel like they were imported from a cheesy low budget movie somewhere. Like the Humans are pandering to 12 year olds but the Orcs are there for adults to enjoy.

Weird blend.

Deleted
    How he said it. I felt that it sounded like one of my friends were spouting the line. In fact, the line itself felt cringeworthy to me. It's like they are flipping between no contractions, allowing contractions, and an occasional slang(ish) word slips through.

Edit:

So far, every scene with the Orcs seems like gold. Humans feel like they were imported from a cheesy low budget movie somewhere. Like the Humans are pandering to 12 year olds but the Orcs are there for adults to enjoy.

Weird blend.
    Please fuck off, watching a movie whose sucess mainly is based on the big screen feeling on stream... Don't watch it if you dont wan't to. But making your opinion on a cinema blockbuster by watching a stream is plain stupid.

Edit:

Weird blend.
    lol it's okay, I don't agree but I respect your opinion about Khadgar's line

Okay I'm stopping this.

I have no interest in this any longer. I am sure some of you will just chalk it up to "This guy has no taste for good movies". Perhaps not. I just know I am not enjoying this.

It feels cheesy, and not in the "we are intending it this way" kind. The editing is bad. I can tell already. Since you guy's don't want to hear anything bad I will save you the negative nitpicks.

Overall:

The Orcs are A+ . If this was a film about these Orc's dealing with some other random baddy and no humans at all, I would say this would be better. Hell, I am honestly wishing they decided to just make a movie about Green v Brown orcs. That would be epic. I laughed at the Orc's interactions. The human jokes fell flat. (No no no! I said I'd be positive!)

Basically, It is very obvious the budget went toward's Orcs and all things directly related. I'd be shocked if they spent much of anything on the human side. It really hurts an otherwise great film.

5/10 Cause Orcs are only half the movie.

Disclaimer: I main a Female Draenei and am Alliance till I die. No Horde bias here.

Deleted
    Okay I'm stopping this.

I have no interest in this any longer. I am sure some of you will just chalk it up to "This guy has no taste for good movies". Perhaps not. I just know I am not enjoying this.

It feels cheesy, and not in the "we are intending it this way" kind. The editing is bad. I can tell already. Since you guy's don't want to hear anything bad I will save you the negative nitpicks.

Overall:

The Orcs are A+ . If this was a film about these Orc's dealing with some other random baddy and no humans at all, I would say this would be better. Hell, I am honestly wishing they decided to just make a movie about Green v Brown orcs. That would be epic. I laughed at the Orc's interactions. The human jokes fell flat. (No no no! I said I'd be positive!)

Basically, It is very obvious the budget went toward's Orcs and all things directly related. I'd be shocked if they spent much of anything on the human side. It really hurts an otherwise great film.

5/10 Cause Orcs are only half the movie.

Disclaimer: I main a Female Draenei and am Alliance till I die. No Horde bias here.
    How are you supposed to get invested in the movie if you stop every 2 minutes to write on MMOChamp? No wonder you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    How are you supposed to get invested in the movie if you stop every 2 minutes to write on MMOChamp? No wonder you don't like it.
    Pause...

And I knew someone would find some silly reason to explain why I dislike this. It can't possibly be because I just dislike it. I mean, If I did would I even want to stop to update every so often? It is clearly keeping my attention....

I don't like it. I have a different opinion than you. Deal with it. I do not feel this is worth my money. Gonna go watch Civil War if it's still in theaters.

Shit...it's playing now and the dialogue seems so stilted. Why does the Orc on Orc dialogue sound so natural and have feeling behind it, but anything with humans sounds like it's being read from a prompter?

You are on an MMO site. An MMO site that is huge on Warcraft among other Blizz titles.The people here are fans (which is expected)

No offense to fans. Keep doing what you are doing. But Warcraft could have bombed worldwide and been trashed bey every non Ex-WoW player and peopel here would just say everyone else is dumb and hype their film. Again, no offense to them. That is what fan's do. I am just telling you that you are screaming in the wind on this. Even if you are correct, people will refute it here.
    you mean it would be like dredd?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Pause...

And I knew someone would find some silly reason to explain why I dislike this. It can't possibly be because I just dislike it. I mean, If I did would I even want to stop to update every so often? It is clearly keeping my attention....

I don't like it. I have a different opinion than you. Deal with it. I do not feel this is worth my money. Gonna go watch Civil War if it's still in theaters.

Shit...it's playing now and the dialogue seems so stilted. Why does the Orc on Orc dialogue sound so natural and have feeling behind it, but anything with humans sounds like it's being read from a prompter?
    No, no, I am not trying to change your opinion. You just seemed a bit prejudiced. I mean, watching it on a stream instead of in the cinema makes me think you already thought you wouldn't like it before seeing it (hence not wanting to spend money in the cinema)

It's just that I've noticed a lot of people going in with a negative mindset
    Last edited by mmoce9a533470d; 2016-06-13 at 06:46 PM.

Watched the movie last night, I thought it was ok, but I hated the Elves makeup and the way they did the Glowing eyes...ICK! For one the skin pigments where all wrong....also the facial prosthetic made them look like pigs..I wish they would have followed LOTR make-up effects and used body paint for the pigmentation. Story Line was ok, acting was ok except for Lothar...He sucked, didn't even believe he cared his son was killed seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Read the articles instead of the headlines.
    I read every article I posted about- passive aggressiveness is not necessary.

All confirm, including your links, what I already posted; Warcraft did poorly domestically, well internationally. Conjuring 2 won the US box office weekend.

I am specifically talking about the US box office. If your post in reply pertains to something other- that is not germane to what I have been speaking on today.

Quote Originally Posted by littleman40 View Post
    No, no, I am not trying to change your opinion. You just seemed a bit prejudiced. I mean, watching it on a stream instead of in the cinema makes me think you already thought you wouldn't like it before seeing it (hence not wanting to spend money in the cinema)

It's just that I've noticed a lot of people going in with a negative mindset
    Wanna talk Prejudice?

I heard the part where Durotan was talking with the human dudes. So I wound up tabbing over...(Ashamed) And when they split to show him speaking in english, I was like "Oh damn...nice." And his words. I don't have words... I'm kinda getting chills now as it plays and I am gonna rewind and actually watch the full scene.

Anyways, The ambush was nicely done. I am feeling the stakes and now I am like "What if Gul'dan finds out?"

So yeah, I am geeking out a little now. The Orc's story is really well done. A+ all day so far. 10/10 want more.

But the humans are seriously hurting the film overall and make me glad I can skip around. I'd be upset if I had to sit through that in a theater.

I don't think I am bias here since I am totally fucking hyped for the Orcs this ...I'll finish this after the scene. Too much Orc action. Will finish after the scene.9

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    Watched the movie last night, I thought it was ok, but I hated the Elves makeup and the way they did the Glowing eyes...ICK! For one the skin pigments where all wrong....also the facial prosthetic made them look like pigs..I wish they would have followed LOTR make-up effects and used body paint for the pigmentation. Story Line was ok, acting was ok except for Lothar...He sucked, didn't even believe he cared his son was killed seriously
    High Elves should look like bunch of methheads so their look is fine for me. They are not "Tolkien´s" elves. If you will use too much Arcane magic, it will affect your look. And if there will be Blood Elf movie one day, they should look even worse than in a movie

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=90476/...delviewer:10+0 - CustomSpell02 animation is perfect for Blood Elves. Look of that character would match High Elves(maybe a little bit prettier)

Okay... WHat the fuck on the humans? Dude really is just standing there like "Where's the bloody guardian" like he is at a bus stop. It's like he isn't even in a pitched battle right now. he is just chilling all casual like everything is all good. And the king just sitting on his horse and hacking?

It's so bloody clear this is all green screened it isn't even funny. Totally took away my hype. Skipping to the next Orc scene.

Also, Those weapons looked as fake as their amorom to me. Super clean and never used apparently. Actually, I'm done for reals. I just got pulled in by Durotans sexy ass voice and puppy dog eyes.

I'm gonna chill out before I incur the wrath of the fans due to my nitpicking.

Deleted
    this sums it up quite nice... muricans messed it up again with their drama journalism.
    What they get from that is their market is shifting towards china

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Okay... WHat the fuck on the humans? Dude really is just standing there like "Where's the bloody guardian" like he is at a bus stop. It's like he isn't even in a pitched battle right now. he is just chilling all casual like everything is all good. And the king just sitting on his horse and hacking?

It's so bloody clear this is all green screened it isn't even funny. Totally took away my hype. Skipping to the next Orc scene.

Also, Those weapons looked as fake as their amorom to me. Super clean and never used apparently.
    Are you watching a fucking camrip?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Yes, yes he is.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I said I was gonna watch a stream and if it showed potential I'd stop at 40 min in and go buy a ticket. So far I am loving the Orc story, but not enough to sit through the human half. So I stopped it just after that ambush where Durotan agrees to kill Gul'dan and I am leaving it at that.

Basically, people kept telling me "Give it a chance." "Don't be a sheep and listen to reviews". If giving it a chance means spending my money on something I was pretty sure I would not enjoy, then that wasn't gonna happen.

I gave it a chance. Not my money. If it was to my liking The money would come later.