Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nope, I just believe that China and other territories, where they're apparently oblivious to the obvious faults of the movie, will do well enough to get someone to make a sequel. I just can't honestly recommend this film to anyone who is a native speaker of English.
    Clearly you don't want a sequel. Whether a sequel happens or not due to dumb foreigners is not due to your desire. You clearly don't want a sequel to happen (which requires making money from everywhere). Since you claim otherwise, I can only assume you have Dissociative Identity Disorder. You want something but you go out of your way to make sure it doesn't happen.

Or perhaps you are just a liar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post
    not likely that Warcraft will beat both ID2 and NYSM but I guess Warcraft will be close third or second, and that is the most positive outcome.

Maybe even challenge the No. 1 spot at times, not entirely.
    The presales are meh for Friday NYSM2 0.6M$ and ID:R 0.5M$ but I agree with you

I loved the film. I love WoW. So my opinion will be bias. But I don't give a shit. I hope there are many more!

Holy shit Vegas is so full of it, why he continues to come here is beyond me.

It's fun seeing you guys get so upset that someone could think differently than you. Like, really fun. The kids in this thread have such a hard time accepting any PoV that isn't their own it's hilarious.

Meanwhile, in China, Wanda is perpetrating box office fraud to make their film appear more successful than it actual is in that market. GG Wanda, GG.
    I'm not talking about Wanda. I'm talking about you. You're the epitome of a troll and something's seriously wrong with you. I have no idea why you were unbanned.

Deleted
    It's fun seeing you guys get so upset that someone could think differently than you. Like, really fun. The kids in this thread have such a hard time accepting any PoV that isn't their own it's hilarious.

Meanwhile, in China, Wanda is perpetrating box office fraud to make their film appear more successful than it actual is in that market. GG Wanda, GG.
    Try to read the word Speculation, and don't bump information that isn't confirmed or at least put all the info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    And the speculation has suddenly become a fact, just to mess with the poster who quoted you. Talking of kids and man-childs, ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Vegas, your sense of morality isn't going to help this movie, no matter how much you say you love Warcraft universe, when you're trying to demotivate people that the universe is bad.

People calling you out on your blatant hypocrisy/trolling (whichever you prefer) doesn't mean what you think it means. You don't go out of your way to write a review, as non-professional, to discourage people from watching the movie unless you have an agenda against it. That's not how normal people act. And don't try that high-horse integrity bullcrap, because you didn't really have to ADD to the already large amounts of negative 'PROFESSIONAL' reviews. It's not like it's been receiving unjustified amounts of praise. Unless of course you want the movie to fail. Either that or you have some mental problems going on, but most likely a troll (a very committed one, bravo!).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's official. The WarCraft movie is the highest grossing video game movie ever made now.

https://twitter.com/warcraftmovie/st...68236018466818

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    My point is that teleportation was overused on purpose. Duncan clearly believed that "cool" is better. Even with a Gryphon(not something you can loan to anyone), it would take weeks to travel back and forth from Dalaran and no single bird can do it. So why Dalaran was added with convoluted Alodi bs? Why else but to add another "cool" thing! More CGI, more cool! Movie takes cringe to another height. There is a scene when Gul'dan and Orgrim are talking while Gul'dan is sucking the life out of a human. He takes 5 mins to do it. I closed my eyes at that scene. Yes, Gul'dan is a cartoony villain without any subtlety. Lets add another "cool" cringy scene! Movie doesn't pretend to tell a story. Just go with all the "cool" things like Durotan challenging Gul'dan to death duel. Because ofcourse he couldn't have done that without allying with humans! Or the fact that an elderly Orc shaman should be fist fighting someone to death even though he is not a warrior. So why do this scene? It was cool!

Movie gave up any sense of coherency just so that it can get some rise out of fans. Lets find king in Gold-shire inn while I am in Stormwind!
    So in an imaginary, fantasy world where Mages can teleport...teleportation was used too much? Are you kidding me?

Is there any less coherence in this movie than in LoTR? Gandalf has these sweet Gryphons that could fly them right into Mordor but instead let's make the story 3 movies long. It's a damn fantasy movie, suspension of belief comes with the territory...ffs people are taking this movie way too seriously.

$38,432,955 is suddenly #1? Oh, please.

I've just rewatched the famous 'one big computer' trailer. And it is also fake. They faked the text and added the scenes missing from the movie script.
    Why would someone fake the trailers?

Deleted
    Now I remember why I called you troll and ignored you in the first place. Thank you for remind me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
    People calling you out on your blatant hypocrisy/trolling (whichever you prefer) doesn't mean what you think it means. You don't go out of your way to write a review, as non-professional, to discourage people from watching the movie unless you have an agenda against it. That's not how normal people act. And don't try that high-horse integrity bullcrap, because you didn't really have to ADD to the already large amounts of negative 'PROFESSIONAL' reviews. It's not like it's been receiving unjustified amounts of praise. Unless of course you want the movie to fail. Either that or you have some mental problems going on, but most likely a troll (a very committed one, bravo!).
    I mean, even ignoring the invitation to not see the movie because he believes is a shit movie (his opinion) he went far to say "don't listen to the user reviews" which is an outright attempt to devalue the opinion of anyone apart his own (who outright warned people of not spending money on it) or those of the critics known to have butchered this movie. Him playing the moral card and keep defending his supposedly harmed rights to express his "PoV" makes the whole deal just the more embarassing and comical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post

I've just rewatched the famous 'one big computer' trailer. And it is also fake. They faked the text and added the scenes missing from the movie script.
    Why would someone fake the trailers?
    Worldwide it's #1... There's more to the world than just the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Don't act dumb, camrip troll, doesn't make you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I mean, even ignoring the invitation to not see the movie because he believes is a shit movie (his opinion) he went far to say "don't listen to the user reviews" which is an outright attempt to devalue the opinion of anyone apart his own (who outright warned people of not spending money on it) or those of the critics known to have butchered this movie. Him playing the moral card and keep defending his supposedly harmed rights to express his "PoV" makes the whole deal just the more embarassing and comical.
    And don't forget that THAT is his only review on the site, which he joined... care to have a guess? June 12th 2016. It's a very elaborate troll job at this point. Just ignore him people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you people keep getting baited by the various tryhards in this thread? Specially the camrip idiot who contantly thinks his opinions matters for shit when he saw it on some guy's camera, why? The thread has been a clown fiesta for weeks now, and it's the ephitome of one recently, I suggest you use the ignore feature. Click on the name ---> ignore

Deleted
    The actuals in US are bigger I'm a little happy xD
    WW BO without China should also be higher)