Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    We all know that you said camrip. In fact, you edited it out once you realized what a freaking stupid comment that was. You were not not even clever enough to pretend you went to see the movie at the cinema. It's pretty amusing to say the least.
    I saw it camrip

Wonderful quality. The Orcs and the scenery looked amazing. But the human CGI was awful. Need to spend more money on animating humans.

I know I know. I am an awful pirating scumlord and you all hate me. Got it. If it makes you feel any better...

- I purposefully did not watch the full movie. Stopped before the halfway point.
    - I fully intended to go support the film had I enjoyed the first 40 minutes and had my interest captured.
    - While I rarely do these unsavory things, I always make sure to support things I enjoy so that I can have more. I have watched Pacific Rim in theaters, bought the Blue Ray, and done my part and I intended to do the same here.
    - No, I am not condoning pirating.

The truth is that I honestly never do this. Usually, I just ignore a film I am sure I won't like. As in, they were not gonna get my money anyway. The only reason I did this for Warcraft is because all you nuts kept saying how I needed to give the movie a chance, and how my opinion was invalid since I did not see it yet.

Sorry but that sounds all kinds of scammy. That is how bad movies get sequels. They trick people into spending money at it, then when you say you disliked it, it doesn't matter cause you paid already. It reeks of people bitching about how Blizz sucks while maintaining a sub. Why would they listen if they are still getting your money?

So I gave it a chance. Everything I was sure about was confirmed and I decided that I would not go give them my money. I am glad I didn't pay as I would feel like I wasted $12+ bucks.

Basically. I didn't want to see it. Decided I wa snot gonna see it. People convinced me to give it a chance. I gave it a chance and decided I still don't want to see it to completion.

End result, they weren't getting any money from me anyway. I did not watch the whole film. I call it square.

One more thing.

The battle in GoT was far better than the battle in that valley in Warcraft. No, I am not saying Warcraft needs to be 100% like GoT.

I am just saying that the battle of the Bastards seemed more real, meanwhile Warcraft characters didn't so much as sweat or get dirty and their horses looked like they gave 0 fucks. It pulled me out of the movie quicker than seeing John Travolta ( Pulp Fiction meme) pop up and look around like "What the fuck?"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Pretty much. I don't hold the opinions of others against them, calling them trolls for 10/10 ratings. Not sure why its allowed when it comes to my opinion.
    Except you just did call them trolls! Do you have memory problems now too? You told me you wrote the review to counter the troll giving the movie 10/10. Sure you said that you directed it towards people who hadn't seen the movie but you also said in the review to IGNORE the user reviews. This is just getting sad, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Keep implying I have an agenda and that my opinion makes any real difference. Sure makes me feel important...
    Oh, so now it makes no difference? But your conscience just was too weary to not write it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    One more thing.

The battle in GoT was far better than the battle in that valley in Warcraft. No, I am not saying Warcraft needs to be 100% like GoT.

I am just saying that the battle of the Bastards seemed more real, meanwhile Warcraft characters didn't so much as sweat or get dirty and their horses looked like they gave 0 fucks. It pulled me out of the movie quicker than seeing John Travolta ( Pulp Fiction meme) pop up and look around like "What the fuck?"
    That wasn't even a battle. That was an ambush. There weren't hundreds of soldiers. You're another self admitted camrip troll. Newsflash, camrip fucking blows compared to the theater. Sorry if you don't have the money, maybe you should ask your parents for some or get a job.

It is going to be interesting to see how that movie will do at the box office. Hopefully the trend of video game movie adaptations is starting to become profitable so that more video games will have a chance to make it to the silver screen.
    The deal in China really saved Warcraft, massive deals behind closed curtains if you will. With Internet portal Giants, Garment deals, Toy deals, PPV, TV deals and so on

I doubt any movie or Assassins Creed can duplicate it, but I guess it will do better in the US, lmao, a lot of movies are doing better in the US.

So not saying much.

I will watch a Starcraft or Diablo movie as I said before.

The battle in GoT was far better than the battle in that valley in Warcraft.
    Easily possible. Just look in the background around 0:59:30, that is a terrible choreography.

Quote Originally Posted by tangocash View Post
    That wasn't even a battle. That was an ambush. There weren't hundreds of soldiers. You're another self admitted camrip troll. Newsflash, camrip fucking blows compared to the theater. Sorry if you don't have the money, maybe you should ask your parents for some or get a job.
    Okay...

You totally did not even address my concerns. But good on you.

What I was getting at is

- The actors did not appear like they were in a fight. No sweat, no dirt, no sense of danger. And don't get me started on that front flip off a horse...
    - The CGI looked lovely actually. Durotan was wonderful and I was full into it until the humans started ruining the fight.
    - My issues all pertain to things that had nothing to do with quality of the medium I used. The human actors just sucked.
    - I bought Deadpool for $12.99 . So I has the cash. Just not for movies I know I dislike.

One more thing.

Imagine if you could get the GoT writers to do scenes with ILM CGI Orc, would be a spectacle

Because of the limited screen any battles or Mak'Goras feel rushed and limited.

It's official. The WarCraft movie is the highest grossing video game movie ever made now.

https://twitter.com/warcraftmovie/st...68236018466818
    That's like saying its the best movie from a huge pile of crap, its a pretty low bar to aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Easily possible. Just look in the background around 0:59:30, that is a terrible choreography.
    Oh, you mean Medhiv. Yeah, i stopped caring at that point so I never noticed. I was too drawn to how bad the actors were and how awesome the Orcs looked.

But yeah, that background is clearly fake. I just tend to give camrip stuff a pass on the CGI since I assume it is probably an unfinished version.
    Quote Originally Posted by daywalker02 View Post
    Imagine if you could get the GoT writers to do scenes with ILM CGI Orc, would be a spectacle

Because of the limited screen any battles or Mak'Goras feel rushed and limited.
    That would truly be a wonderful thing to behold man.

That whole ambush scene just didn't look real at all. And by real, i mean as in they were actually fighting for their lives.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-20 at 10:22 PM.

I saw it camrip

Wonderful quality.
    Lol, that a huge contradiction. there is no such thing as a cam that has wonderful quality. There is absolutely no way you can judge CGI on a cam which is generally somewhat blurry, HD or not. That being said I'll wait for Netflix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    That's like saying its the best movie from a huge pile of crap, its a pretty low bar to aim for.
    The movie has not even finished its theatrical run yet. Also, it is a milestone whether you like it not.

Oh, you mean Medhiv.
    No, it's Llane swinging his sword in erratical manner while big brutes are standing around to be sliced.

look at this guy, I bet he cried himself to sleep after watching The Fellowship of the Ring (theatrical cut) for the first time) Americans are just so a-typically predictable with this crap. lets all join the band wagon of hate yet despite that foreign markets proved more receptive. and this dude still thinks Mortal Kombat was the best video game movie? does he not remember the cheesy acting, the broken lore, the crappy special effects even for its time?

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Lol, that a huge contradiction. there is no such thing as a cam that has wonderful quality. There is absolutely no way you can judge CGI on a cam which is generally somewhat blurry, HD or not. That being said I'll wait for Netflix.
    Are you folks not even reading?

I loved the CGI. I not once complained about the CGI. I have no issues with the CGI and even after seeing that Mediv background, I still give it a pass.

My issue was with the humans acting. Are the humans CG?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    No, it's Llane swinging his sword in erratical manner while big brutes are standing around to be sliced.
    Okay, gonna take another look real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Keystonelite View Post
    So in an imaginary, fantasy world where Mages can teleport...teleportation was used too much? Are you kidding me?

Do you even game, bro? Magic comes at great price. Transporting someone across great distance will kill most mages. Even Medivh was using gryphon in books due to sheer cost of transporting. Movie makes it look cheap and goes for cool over obvious. Like all things, cool over narration.

Those "eagles" would never have made it to Mount Doom and they would have lost one chance to destroy ring.

Okay, I looked again. Eh... It wasn't great but I wouldn't call it 0/10

I found that one soldier just cutting the Orc, and then kinda standing there like "Is the scene over?" funny. It's like he killed his mob and he went AFK while the rest of the raid clears trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Do you even game, bro? Magic comes at great price. Transporting someone across great distance will kill most mages. Even Medivh was using gryphon in books due to sheer cost of transporting. Movie makes it look cheap and goes for cool over obvious. Like all things, cool over narration.
    Jaina does it all the time with no problem, it shouldn't be a problem for Medivh.

I watched it today on a pretty good rip, but I have seen it twice in theaters, so I dont think I am doing anything that bad.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Are you folks not even reading?

I loved the CGI. I not once complained about the CGI. I have no issues with the CGI and even after seeing that Mediv background, I still give it a pass.

My issue was with the humans acting. Are the humans CG?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, gonna take another look real quick.
    No, I got that you love the CGI. I'm saying, how can you judge the quality when its a cam, its going to look bad no matter what you see. Or are you saying the CGI is so amazing that it still looks great on a cam copy?