Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm holding off final judgment till I see the movie, but I expect a slave to look pretty damn roughed up. Maybe Orcs treat their slaves nicely, lol.... idk.
    Maybe they treat female slaves better.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    If I remember well she has some scars on her skin, and she has the scars all around her neck, but I agree about the teeth
    If she's been magically aged in the movie (which we don't know), there would be no reason for her teeth to be decayed, right?

It's a shitty excuse, this is something Hollywood does in pretty much every movie. A guy gets beaten up, but half an hour later he's perfectly fine again, and teeth are only ugly in movies about pirates. A whole life of torture and slavery won't ever stop a main character from looking pretty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If she's been magically aged in the movie (which we don't know), there would be no reason for her teeth to be decayed, right?

It's a shitty excuse, this is something Hollywood does in pretty much every movie. A guy gets beaten up, but half an hour later he's perfectly fine again, and teeth are only ugly in movies about pirates. A whole life of torture and slavery won't ever stop a main character from looking pretty.
    Yeah, Jennifer Lawrence in The Hunger Games is supposed to be starving and in poor conditions, yet she is a little chubby and with super white teeth. It always happens in movies

Deleted

This is probably Antonidas played by Toby Kebbell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiety View Post

He indeed kinda looks like him

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    You guys do realize that this happens to literally every big movie, right?
    And? How does this change the whole point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by wickys View Post
    Anybody seen this rofl?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/...ref_=tt_ov_inf

Kuwait release hype

Any Kuwaitans wanna tell us how it was

So the title is out today. No wonder you can rate it on IMDB. Without even watching it.

330 votes, 7.6/10. Hard to imagine if 15 out of 330 actually saw the movie.
    Last edited by jdbond592; 2016-05-19 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    So the title is out today. No wonder you can rate it on IMDB. Without even watching it.

330 votes, 7.6/10. Hard to imagine if 15 out of 330 actually saw the movie.
    I'd like to think the 4-8 scores are real.

If you're a fan, you vote 9 or 10, if you're a hater, you vote 1 or 2, but why would anyone vote "lacking", "average" or "good" if they don't have an actual opinion?

But scores without reviews don't mean anything anyway. Reviews like the ones we've seen the past couple of days are the only thing anyone should care about. At least the indecisive people who do trust scores this early will see a positive reaction, even if it's not a sincere or informed one.

Deleted
    Guy from reddit:

Hello, currently deployed military member here. I can confirm Kuwait is showing Warcraft.
    The base with which I am stationed at is showing Warcraft tomorrow, May 20th. I haven't been following the movie much, but I had assumed that the states already had the movie. I know that the theater here received Deadpool, Captain America: Civil War, and a couple other movies before the states. I did not expect Warcraft to be here early.
    I hope that I get to see the showing on its release day as other popular movies had been sold out the first three days that they had showings.
    On top of that, OP really underestimates Kuwait in terms of its economy. 1 KD (Kuwaiti Dinar) is worth $3.31 (USD). I had the chance to go downtown and wander around in the Kuwait City mall. The place is freaking huge, incredibly westernized, and unsurprisingly pricey.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiety View Post

Antonidas? The wizard with the magnificent beard? Man I sure hope not.

No fluffy white long beard = not Antonidas, sorry I so hope he doesn't look like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wickys View Post
    Guy from reddit:

Hello, currently deployed military member here. I can confirm Kuwait is showing Warcraft.
    The base with which I am stationed at is showing Warcraft tomorrow, May 20th. I haven't been following the movie much, but I had assumed that the states already had the movie. I know that the theater here received Deadpool, Captain America: Civil War, and a couple other movies before the states. I did not expect Warcraft to be here early.
    I hope that I get to see the showing on its release day as other popular movies had been sold out the first three days that they had showings.
    On top of that, OP really underestimates Kuwait in terms of its economy. 1 KD (Kuwaiti Dinar) is worth $3.31 (USD). I had the chance to go downtown and wander around in the Kuwait City mall. The place is freaking huge, incredibly westernized, and unsurprisingly pricey.
    Cheers!
    Hard to trust, why kuwait ?

But if that's true, that means we could start to get some review today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    No fluffy white long beard = not Antonidas, sorry I so hope he doesn't look like that.
    Those chinese promotional pictures were all very weird. It seems they took unfinished stills and added most of the effects and colours with photoshop. Who knows what he'll end up looking like in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Antonidas is the old wizard at funeral scene.

How are they going to get mass appeal from audiences without making the movie feel like it's just for geeks?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucks space blanket View Post
    How are they going to get mass appeal from audiences without making the movie feel like it's just for geeks?
    What kind of a silly question is that? How do any SciFi or Fantasy movies do it without making it 'just for geeks'?

FFS, people on these forums...
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    What kind of a silly question is that? How do any SciFi or Fantasy movies do it without making it 'just for geeks'?

FFS, people on these forums...
    So what youre saying is most people out there watch twitch streams. Therefore most people wont have a problem sitting thru a two hour video game in the theater.

MMMKay.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'm not even sure if this question has any sense to begin with. I mean, that's the exact way you're going to appeal the general audience, without making a movie that feels made only for geeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Because we all know movies like Star wars or Civil War are not the geekiest thing out there?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what youre saying is most people out there watch twitch streams. Therefore most people wont have a problem sitting thru a two hour video game in the theater.

MMMKay.....
    First I'll chastise you for putting words in my mouth as I haven't referenced Twitch nor watching hours of video games. I can only imagine you think your being clever. Meanwhile the rest of us who have seen decades of Sci Fi and Fantasy movies, derived from many different sources, know exactly how movies cater to a wide array of audiences. Did only book nerds go see LotR? Did only book nerds go see Blade Runner? Did only comic nerds go see the Avengers? Did only music nerds go see Straight Outta Compton? Did only boxing nerds watch Creed? Like...really? Is this real life?

I can't tell if you're being willfully ignorant or it's just inherent.
    BAD WOLF