10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, stop feeding the camrip troll. Put him on ignore already.

Also, I found the original post for all those who were wondering.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...p#post40560081

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Also, I found the original post for all those who were wondering.
    That is not my post. I can put anything in the quote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Every response to your post below is quoting the camrip part.

You edited your post @ 10:00AM forum time, while the response was posted at 09:57AM

You can make your stance and lie about it all you want. Won't make you look any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Every response to your post below is quoting the camrip part.
    Every response is quoting the fake quote in other man's post. Either post a screenshot of my post, or give a name of your "camrip" available at May 28, 9:00 GMT, or stop spreading lies and insult me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the original post since I was online in the thread at that time. Stop lying.

Stop lying.
    You are making yourself a laughing stock by posting that camrip nonsense, when just a few posts later people say that no one had released any camrip yet. The first camrip, a Russian 1,45GB one, appeared only the next day, at May 28, 16:xx GMT. So who is lying now?
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2016-07-26 at 11:47 AM.

Every response is quoting the fake quote in other man's post. Either post a screenshot of my post, or give a name of your "camrip" available at May 28, 9:00 GMT, or stop spreading lies and insult me.
    I know you're trolling but I'm gonna spank you anyway

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please.
    You ask for a screenshot and immediately dismiss any screenshots posted.

Since you are being obtuse, childish and a liar, apart from an obvious troll, I'm going to ignore you and be done with it. Since you won't even admit to your own fuck ups.

Your screenshot is fake because it contains "soundtrack" line, which I added later, but no "edited" message in the bottom.
    Since you are being obtuse, childish and a liar
    It's you are being obtuse. How could I have watched something that didn't exist in this Universe yet? Explain this.

My post was made at 10:43 GMT.
    The first camrip appeared at 16:xx GMT. If you add 3 hours to download and watch it, it is 9-10 hours difference. Did I have a time machine?
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2016-07-26 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's you are being obtuse. How could I have watched something that didn't exist in this Universe yet? Explain this.
    By lying in the first place. For example.

Never said you watched, just that you said you had. Reasons are obvious, don't take us all for retards.

Never said you watched, just that you said you had. Reasons are obvious
    What reasons? o_O
    And where are the proofs?

What reasons? o_O
    And where are the proofs?
    The proof is in this very thread. You can start reading the link below and admitting to it. You actually watching it or not doesn't doesn't need proof. You said you did and then went on in the thread and defended your stance of seeing a camrip.

Claiming and wanting to discuss the movie and not the media.

Anyone can read this link below and just read the posts. It's obvious what your said and claimed whether you did it or not no one cares, nor does your edit change things. It's what you claimed and stuck till you realized it backfired on you. All those following posts didn't talk about camrips because they made it up. You said it and claimed thats how you watched it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ghlight=camrip

You are a rather dishonest chap and I'm really shocked the mods let you continue on. Hell, even I didn't care for the mediocrity of warcraft but damn you're something else entirely.
    Last edited by quras; 2016-07-26 at 02:59 PM.

I saw the original post since I was online in the thread at that time. Stop lying.
    I do not really wanna join this discussion, but I just wanted to say that I saw the original post too and he did indeed say camrip. Is why people started calling him camrip troll to begin with- I mean, why else would people say that? :P

I also remember he said he saw the russian camrip or something...

Deleted
    Guys, stop feeding this troll. And for those wondering, I remember his original thread where he actually admitted watching a camrip. He edited it later. Just ignore and report.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    he[sic!] said he saw the russian camrip or something...
    So it is a Russian camrip now? That camrip bullshit is getting inconsistent.

Seriously, you cannot even realize that it was impossible for me to watch any camrip yet you claim I wrote that.
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2016-07-26 at 01:51 PM.

Ahhh, banned yet again. And to think I actually got an infraction for calling him a troll. Pretty hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    So it is a Russian camrip now? That camrip bullshit is getting inconsistent.

Seriously, you cannot even realize that it was impossible for me to watch any camrip yet you claim I wrote that.
    Tragic indeed.

Enjoy your ban, camrip troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
    Ahhh, banned yet again. And to think I actually got an infraction for calling him a troll. Pretty hilarious.
    Mods can check edited posts and they obviously saw straight and clear that this clown was lying, since the post that got the infraction was the very one where he outright denied to have written something that he indeed wrote.

I shall say, it was about time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I was talking about me getting an infraction for calling him out for what he is.

Edit: also, he was banned once before. I suspect he'll be back sooner than we'd like.