This 10chars
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    I don't want to lead a raid, I haven't got the patience for people making retarded mistakes these days, hence why I quit Raiding back in Cata D:
    Thats bull, if you don't have patience for people's "retarded mistakes", why would you have more patience for them when you join a group ? You could just have said "I'm lazy, I don't want to bother making a group, I just want to click a button and go" - Then be prepared to live up to the expectations of people who aren't as lazy as you are.

I was a bit undergeared on my alt, she didn't get 640 gear before HM came out like my main and I didn't do any HM with her in the first few weeks. So when I was in full 630 gear, I started making my own groups and leading them, I got geared up, I moved up to Heroic and lead groups there, I didn't even have to do much as leader, since people knew what to do. All I did was distribute loot, set groups when necessary, and put a few markers on the ground, that was about it.

I've seen this post time and time again, and all I can say is, if I could do it, you should be able to do it too.

"646 alt Rdruid. Main is 6/7M, 10/10H dps warrior" is my usual comment I post when trying to get into Highmaul Heroic runs. I'd say for every 20 groups I apply for I'll get accepted for 1. It's quite frustrating. Most are looking for 660+ ilvl and not taking skill>gear into account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Welcome to 2008, achieves have made this game amazing, and laughable with groups like that. It's like me saying, oh Since you don't have 8/8 CM Gold, I'm going to NOT let you in to GET 8/8 CM Gold.. What like .1% of wow has 8/8 CM Gold.. come on

Deleted
    So sick of these threads.

Some people want smooth runs with everyone having done it before, instead of wasting time with people wiping because they've never done it before. How is that a hard concept?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    So sick of these threads.

Some people want smooth runs with everyone having done it before, instead of wasting time with people wiping because they've never done it before. How is that a hard concept?
    Then they should be in guild runs.

OP - look at Openraid.

Guys, is not as hard to grasp.

Im one of those RLs who demand high ilvl for pugging. Why I wouldnt?

I'd pick a competent raider WITH gear anyday before a competent raider WITOUT gear.

You'd say: "Gear doesnt grant being competent". Well how would i know you are? When i create pugs i check armories of the chars applying, look up their alts and check their gear, check their progression, and invite the best available.

OP: You're plain lazy. I was 645 before normal HM launched. You can get gear easily, with just a tiny bit of effort and without setting foot on LFR. Legendary ring, Daily CM, pvp gear via arenas, weekly invasions, crafted gear, follower gear, BOE gear...

My crappiest lvl 100 alt is at 650 just by playing the followers minigame, with just a couple of half runs in NM HM.

Want to get in our pugs? Take your hands off your ass and play the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    I saw someone in trade chat looking for people for normal blackhand 670 ILVL MINIMUM. Now hold the **** on a second here, I see guildies doing MYTHIC highmaul with 670 gear.
    Blackhand, like Imperator, is a big step up in difficulty from the previous bosses, at all levels, so I can understand leaders asking for this sort of item level, even if he only drops 665 gear.

640 is too low for BRF by which I mean normal HM drops 655 so it's not unreasonable for people to be asking for that as a minimum for BRF normal runs.

I agree with you though, asking for the achievement is a bit of a blunt instrument but people just want a smooth run so they want people who have completed it at least once.

tl;dr Start your own group.

Quote Originally Posted by Kethmil View Post
    Guys, is not as hard to grasp.

Im one of those RLs who demand high ilvl for pugging. Why I wouldnt?

I'd pick a competent raider WITH gear anyday before a competent raider WITOUT gear.

You'd say: "Gear doesnt grant being competent". Well how would i know you are? When i create pugs i check armories of the chars applying, look up their alts and check their gear, check their progression, and invite the best available.

OP: You're plain lazy. I was 645 before normal HM launched. You can get gear easily, with just a tiny bit of effort and without setting foot on LFR. Legendary ring, Daily CM, pvp gear via arenas, weekly invasions, crafted gear, follower gear, BOE gear...

My crappiest lvl 100 alt is at 650 just by playing the followers minigame, with just a couple of half runs in NM HM.

Want to get in our pugs? Take your hands off your ass and play the game.
    This. And keep in mind - it's a buyer's market. I've created a group for Normal Furnace yesterday, got 20-man 670+ raid going in 20 minutes. Didn't even need to write "670+" in the title, they just came.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a openraid group way back when it was new. My requirements was a bit over the required ilvl to do the actual instance, but that was mainly for the speed of the run. I was not into doing progression. For the full run, I required achieve for the first 4 of the 9 bosses.
    One guy, who was a bit under the ilvl, and had no bosses killed asked me to join, instead of insta declining him, I asked a random tactic question on a random boss, which he replied correct to, aswell as he had the Death Demise title like myself, which must mean he can play.

He out-performed most of the people who had higher ilvl than him and full clear achievement.
    Last edited by Buff; 2015-02-18 at 09:35 AM.
    Jugg Death's Demise - Impetus Norvegicus - Kazzak EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And "rarely below 2nd in LFR" doesn't mean anything, as you said yourself.
    I tend to find myself around the sixth or seventh rank in LFR. Of course, I am a Protection warrior, so maybe it’s not that bad.

Regardless, I don’t think it’s as easy as just saying “make your own group”. Some people make for terrible leaders, and a lot of folks won’t put up with someone who doesn’t explicitly know every mechanic in the zone and can’t lead them to a wipe free clear. I’m in the same position as the OP, to an extent. I can only really develop my character in normal and up, don’t currently have a guild that can do it, and worry that if I lead a group, it’ll collapse as soon as there’s the slightest problem.

It’s just an extraordinary waste of time.

That effectively leads me to worrying that I may have to leave the guild I’m in, just to play a bit more content, but I’m not as sure as Osmeric that a relatively casual guild that only really raids up to heroic is easy to find; particularly as a tank. I mean, I could try and set up a group that says “New raid leader, don’t come if you can’t stand a wipe or two”, but how many people would sign up for that?

Probably not many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for you to find a guild, or start your own runs if you're unhappy because people don't want to take a risk on someone untested and unproven. If that's too much work, then you've ran the full duration of your WoW treadmill, I suppose.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Normal Blackhand is no joke 670 is the minimum ilvl people should be, An organized guild would have serious trouble on him in less gear.
    So, you basically say, the Fight is tuned around an Equipmentlevel that is above anything that Drops in the Raid? (Warforged aside. you can´t rely on that)

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember this threads popping up ever since Wotlk, albeit back then it was with Gearscore. This is nothing new, can't join groups, make your own.

normal Blackhand is tuned for Normal HM + some (few clears maybe) of Normal BRF gear

lol @ 670

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    So, you basically say, the Fight is tuned around an Equipmentlevel that is above anything that Drops in the Raid? (Warforged aside. you can´t rely on that)
    yes thats how fucked up tuning of normal BrF is what even devs confirm in last interview - blizzard just seems to be unable to keep tuning in 1 place instead tuning each difficulty harder and harder each tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    normal Blackhand is tuned for Normal HM + some (few clears maybe) of Normal BRF gear

lol @ 670
    this is complete utter bs proving u either u havent been on blackhand yet or u were there with team of mythic raiders who are far from being target audience of normal.

Do it with your Guildies then?

Or as others have (rightfully) suggested, start your own group.

Deleted
    Well start your own group and don't forget to ask the others for achievement. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

join a dingy little guild that raids 2 nights a week